Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    New shooting boxes are constructed, hard cover targets painted and hung. As ready as we can be at this point.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Match is the morning. Doors open at 7:30 am. We need the shooters to come in and get gunned up and check in with Vivian and get name and division into the tablets. We will do shooters meeting at 7:45 to 7:50. We will be shooting at 8:00 am sharp.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Scores are here: https://practiscore.com/results.php?uuid=d4cc419b-8724-4321-a075-9ceea29a05cb

Thanks to everyone who came and shot today. All the help pasting and resetting stages in a timely fashion is great appreciated. Gary, Jake, Daniel, Adam and Mike were great help on the timers. For all of those who pitched in on the tablets thanks as well. I will be on the phone with the Home Office on Monday to see about getting this uploaded to ezwinscore.

Special classifier in February?

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    That was really fun. Thanks Parabellum and everybody. Soon I will no longer carry a U after my name :)

Litlratt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 17, 2009
    Terre Haute
    A fun match.
    Well done Aron and the PF crew.
    A little more tweaking on the extractor and some practice on the reloads and I'll do fine with the Single Stack.

[video=youtube_share;Kyel3C1Qq5o]http://youtu.be/Kyel3C1Qq5o[/video]

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    A fun match.
    Well done Aron and the PF crew.
    A little more tweaking on the extractor and some practice on the reloads and I'll do fine with the Single Stack.

[video=youtube_share;Kyel3C1Qq5o]http://youtu.be/Kyel3C1Qq5o[/video]

The good news is that I won't have to hear that " my guns always run." Wait, why would the facts get in the way of your story?

On an unrelated note: did anyone see that magnificent bastard shoot two stages at the same time?

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I was going to rep you for being early, but the system won't let me.

I've been uncharacteristically punctual since I started wearing big boy pants and working for a living.

I don't like it.

On the bright side, even when I'm early, I can still continue to shoot D and C class classifier scores over, and over, and over, and over . . . yeah, that bright side is not so bright.

The finger belonged to Nickoli Volkoff. i think he was looking for the Iron Sheik.

Baron Von Raschke called . . . he wants his Atomic Claw back.

bob_dolemite

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2009
    Thank you for the match. For my first outing, I did not do as well as I had hoped but the results were not as bad as I had feared. Wish I had taped it so I could figure out what went wrong on my last run, it didn't seem like a light primer strike instead it was almost as if I ran a half full mag. All I know is that the gun did not go bang. On another stage I kind of forgot to reload. Oops. Anyway, had a good time especially meeting some of you. Looking forward to the next.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Thank you for the match. For my first outing, I did not do as well as I had hoped but the results were not as bad as I had feared. Wish I had taped it so I could figure out what went wrong on my last run, it didn't seem like a light primer strike instead it was almost as if I ran a half full mag. All I know is that the gun did not go bang. On another stage I kind of forgot to reload. Oops. Anyway, had a good time especially meeting some of you. Looking forward to the next.

Welcome to USPSA, sir!

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    ...Special classifier in February?...

Hope it happens! I would like to see one & would plan to attend. Since the regular matches are transitioning to all flights opening for in-person signup at 4PM (with no advance signup and no limitation on 1st flight shooters filling up the 2nd with a different gun), this means I'm likely not going to be able to make the Parabellum matches (except for ones where we can signup online). Be there by 4:30 on a weekday is not going to be doable for me.

Thanks everyone for putting these on. It's a lot of fun and a great intro to the sport. See you in the Spring!

Top Bottom