• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirkd

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    Greenwood
    The Special Grades are nice. You could find out if they have any built on a Springfield receiver. Seems like the ones I've seen at the 1500 have been stupid high (like $1000-3000). Here's mine... It's a Springfield. :)

*Edit* Just went back and re-read your first couple of posts, so I guess this really wouldn't be what you're looking for (re-barrel and new stock). :ugh:

IMG_1657.jpg

At the last 1500, I saw a couple and they wanted $3k-$3500 for them. I bet that they still have them too! Didn't look close enough to see wha year they were though. Wasn't someone on here trying to sell one or $1k recentky?

remauto1187

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 25, 2012
    Stepping Stone
    Vendetta, keep checking the CMP. They're running behind in their refurbs right now (even Garands were affected by the panic), but eventually they should start selling regular Service or Field grade rifles again. If you can be patient, the CMP is the only way to go IMHO. Best prices bar none that I've seen, plus great customer service and if you have the chance to drive up to Camp Perry, or Anniston, AL, they'll even help you pick out a good one. It's probably going to take a little while for them to get caught up though.
    +1 I got mine about a month ago just before they sold out of the $525 ones. There were only 5 left on the rack when I got mine. I drove up to the Port Clinton, OH CMP. Very cool experience and the CMP people were very cool! I grabbed a box of 200rds of 30-06 for $98 also. Watch the CMP forum in the "North Store" thread and people put updates of whats in the store for sale as they visit. Get on the email list of the CMP and they will give you updates via email!

Top Bottom