• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    He contacted this kinda mutual friend of ours and gave him his number and said i needed to call him. I just dont want to confront him or have to deal with him, I didnt do anything to him in the first place and have no reason to call or chat with him

Who ever ripped him off dropped you in the grease my friend. OC around the yard. Be vigilant. If he is in fact up to no good (people such as him know of no other way to live) then he may well be on a return trip soon enough.
    If he was really all that rough a customer he would have approached you by now.
    In the end you will have to speak with this guy or live in fear as long as he is around. I have run across more than a few idiots from my past. Last summer a car pulled up in my daughters driveway next door. I used to live there about 10 years ago. I bought the house next door and my kids live in the old place. This guy did not know that as he was in jail for some serious stupidity. My daughter called me and I went over. He was on the porch. He is a really rough looking cat now and I told him there was no place for him around us. He had proven himself un-worthy. It did not set well with him but screw it. I am not a small fella but he has me on size. The 1911 on my belt may have been the deciding factor. I heard he went back in for violating his parole.
    If your "Buddy" is on Parole he will have to be very careful of his conduct. Google him and his record. Public knowledge. Let his PO know he is making you uncomfortable if that is your only way out.

slowG

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 15, 2010
    I would talk to him and see what he wants.. Tell him he's going to leave you alone and he is owed nothing.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Now that you've got your answers, I'd be asking mods to yank the thread so no one could ever spin your words as premeditation. For any further legal advice, PM some of our lawyer types.

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    just watched a video from strokin73 and it pretty much answered alot of questions. I guess Im just wondering what else I can do to be proactive and just get him to leave me the heck alone

Move away. I hate the thought of running but you have a family to think about. IF you have to defend yourself/family from him the legal cost to prove you were in the right would be $$$$$$.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Very good question.

You will get any number of responses to this depending on who is posting and what their life experiences are.
    If the wife does not know she should. Do not let her walk through this already to short life un-aware. That is not fair to her or the family.

If she does then disregard.

Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana
    Well to start off, I love this site and have learned a lot from it! This is a long story so strap in. Back in my early 20's I worked for a car lot and my boss was kinda shady. Over the years I met a few of his friends and one of them we will call "Sneeze" so sneeze is a very shady character who was just released from prison, hes about 6'7 and 300lbs. The best way I can describe him is debow from the movie friday. Anyways he ended up getting busted in fort wayne back in 2003 with like 6 kilos of cocaine and weed and was on a high speed chase etc. I guess he was selling to undercover officers. So he has been in prison for the last 10 years and over that time I would get a phone call or someone would get word to me that I needed to come put money on his books or that I owed him money. I later found out that after he was locked up someone broke into his residence and he thought it was me and they took some items. This guy has people fear him thru intimidation and I would always hang up if he ever got ahold of me. Well it gets even weirder as now he moved into the house directly across the street from me. I saw him out one night and he yelled over at me and I just ignored him and locked up my vehicle and went back in. Anyways I have a family now, and no way am associated or want to be associated with this unsavory character. I have talked to a couple people and am considering a restraining order. I also know there may be some officers on here that can maybe help possibly too? I have my CCW permit and am afraid hes going to approach me on my property when im coming or going one of these days. The guy is twice my size and am I within my legal right to protect myself if he starts coming at me on my property? Any suggestions you guys may have would be great and if you have questions on the story I can answer them in better detail. Its so weird bc the lady who bought the house just moved in last November, I met her(divorced) and her kids and they seemed nice, then over the winter I kept seeing this BMW parked outside and now its nicer outside I find out its Big Sneeze and Im assuming this lady is his girlfriend! Of all the luck for new neighbors! thanks and i hope my rambling post made some sense

you hit the nail on the head. The guy is just pushy and acts like he is still inside. he just got out after 10 years and before that when I first met him he had just gotten out from another 5 year stint. The guy is more comfortable in than out and that worries the hell out of me bc he has nothing to lose. Your exactly right, I feel like he is going to try and extort me for something but I just dont even want to talk/look/or have anything to do with him. He hasnt come on my property yet and hopefully it will stay that way, but i halfway feel like a prisoner in my own home.

honestly I have no idea but would have to think it a coincidence. I can be civil and talk but honestly this guy is a beast, hes frickin huge and even his voice is big and booming. I went outside to get my daughters bookbag a few weeks ago and heard this "voice" then i look across the street and saw sneeze talking to the old home owner(they moved next street over) and was just like you have got to be kidding me, then my friend called a few days later and confirmed what his car was and i was just like damn i have the worst luck(which is really do have horrible luck). Im just afraid there will be little time for talk if he starts at me. I also looked up the GF who lives in the home with her kids and she owns a hair business and cut my hair like 10 years ago i remembered, fort wayne is a small city i really think sometimes!!

?.......Once'd upon'a time.....long,looooonnnng time ago......they was 'is BIG.......HUGE......MEAN......heathern'st BASTID......'at liked ta pick on'a lil' people.....:whistle:

http://gthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/david_vs_goliath.jpg

Know whut happen'd?.......:rolleyes:..........they still talk'n 'bout it.......:yesway:

http://www.zlok.net/wp-content/uploads/finaxs-david-goliath.jpg

mind you bizz, watch youself.......but show no fear.....:twocents:

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I would talk to him and see what he wants.. Tell him he's going to leave you alone and he is owed nothing.

This is good advice ^^^^^^^^

Talking with this guy is inevitable. Putting it off is only going to make things worse and make you look guilty or afraid. Call the guy with your phone ID hidden (*69) and see what he wants. Let him know that you have moved on with your life and family. If he threatens you or try's to bully you stand your ground. Living in fear means allowing this guy to control you. Live your life a free man!

TTravis

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2011
    Plainfield / Mooresville
    Have a man to man talk with him and let him know you are not interested in the past. if it does not go well,
    I would go have a talk with the probation officer. Ask the PO to tell Big Sneeze not to bother you or your family.
    An established relationship with the PO might come in handy. Have the PO's number on speed dial.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Now that you've got your answers, I'd be asking mods to yank the thread so no one could ever spin your words as premeditation. For any further legal advice, PM some of our lawyer types.

Unfortunately for my fellow primate, her suggestion is moot. Google has already cached this by now I would assume and its pretty much permanently on the web.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Unfortunately for my fellow primate, her suggestion is moot. Google has already cached this by now I would assume and its pretty much permanently on the web.

Yeah, the best course of action would have been to seek some advice via pm...but since that ship already sailed, I went with what I had to work with. :):

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Have a man to man talk with him and let him know you are not interested in the past. if it does not go well,
    I would go have a talk with the probation officer. Ask the PO to tell Big Sneeze not to bother you or your family.
    An established relationship with the PO might come in handy. Have the PO's number on speed dial.

Make the phone call to Sneeze with his PO listening in and tape the call.

Top Bottom