• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    I got fingered once as a police informant by the kid who was the real stoolie. It covered his skin and made the problem mine. If the kids who were busted by the police had even thought a moment about it they would have realized that it was virtually impossible for me to have been the one since I didn't even know them. But then again, if they were that bright they would not have been dope heads. It probably would not have worked out well over the next months but I was on my way to boot camp a few weeks later and never looked back.

That's fine and dandy but how many times has a drug dealer accused you of owing him money? I can proudly say that hasn't ever happened to me. I don't associate with people like that and I never have.

TB1999

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    I can't believe his moving across from the guy he believes ripped him off is a coincidence, no way.

So you think it's more likely that the sneeze tracked OP down and then went door to door to all his neighbors hoping to find a single mother to date just so he can keep an eye on OP? Even if sneeze were the type to do this, don't you think he has more legitimate "enemies" to move next to, as opposed to someone who may or may not have broken into his house when he was in jail?

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    I've got mind control over Sneeze. He be like, "Shut the *&^% up." I be quiet. But when he leave, I be talking again...

Man, Sneeze, I thought you had $200.
    I do. But I wanna spend some of Cole's money...
    What you got on my 40 Cole?

level0

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 13, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Is there a wallet in this story, because so far that's the only thing that would make it better. Wallets are like ice cream around here.

LegatoRedrivers

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2011
    That's fine and dandy but how many times has a drug dealer accused you of owing him money? I can proudly say that hasn't ever happened to me. I don't associate with people like that and I never have.

There was this one girl I dated for a few months, years back. She started acting really shady, disappearing for days at a time, and we broke it off. Several months later, she got in touch with me on Facebook begging for me to take her back, but mentioned that she'd told her family that the reason we broke up was because I was a drug dealer. Mentioned it to a mutual friend (former co-worker, really) and they said that around the time we'd broken up, she'd started taking meth. Nope'd right on out of there.

Last edited:

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    The ex knows the real thief. That is my guess. Or she was the mutual contact. OP can't change his past associations so advice on that won't help.

Hopefully the OP makes some good choices and it works out safe for all.

Also I am waiting for the parody thread called: "My new next door neighbor says the guy across the street ripped him off years ago and won't even say hello......."

Top Bottom