• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    You gotta remember one thing. They are complying with the law, but they are libs and don't necessarily like the law. I guarantee there are those in the Starbucks corporate hierarchy who believe all gun-toting Bible-thumping rednecks will shoot anyone if asked to leave their store.

Starbucks deserves even more kudos for their decision to support that which they do not like.

I support their choice to follow local law, but I am a bit curious as to this line:
    [/font][/color][/font][/font][/color][/font][/size][/font][/font][/font]

Unsafe? How?

jdhaines

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Toledo, OH
    Just as a side-tidbit. My wife is a starbucks-a-holic. If you want to patronize them and don't like coffee get a "Vanilla Bean Frappuccino" It sounds frilly but it tastes like the best creamiest smoothest vanilla milkshake ever. No coffee, no chocolate. Its their best item in my book.

Protest

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2010
    SW Michigan
    Thanks a lot Jimmy Kimmel, you really helped out with this situation. Finger OFF the trigger Jimmy, OFF!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ayMZyKL6NA]YouTube - Jimmy's Starbucks Standoff[/ame]

bman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2010
    starbucks has comply with the law. if they were to ban open carry in thier stores, someone would sue them. right now all they have to contend with are protesetors.

Top Bottom