Stick with M&P or give in to the CZickness?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 96.3%
    26   1   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Lebanon
    I like it. I have only fondled one for a brief moment and am looking forward to shooting it. I shoot my G22 really well (in my opinion) and think I will shoot the 9mm even better. Too be honest I would be happy with a regular G17, so a pimped out 17M is a bonus.
    Absolutely a bonus. Ive just seen the negatives when you guys trailed them in the beginning. I can't wait for CZ P10 to hit the market. I would love one in the fde.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Absolutely a bonus. Ive just seen the negatives when you guys trailed them in the beginning. I can't wait for CZ P10 to hit the market. I would love one in the fde.

That was a manufacturing issue as far as I know and has been corrected. The fall issue date can't come soon enough. I also like the CZs in FDE, one would go well with my Tavor SAR.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    There's no reason to not carry a CZ. They are among the most produced and used service pistols in the world for a good reason. I never used to care for the P09/P07 line but ended up buying one last year. They've become some of my favorite carry guns now. The P09 in 9mm will reliably run 21+1 rounds with factory +2 extensions that don't add a whole lot of length to the grip. The P07 with the same extension runs at 17+1 while still being easily concealed. In .40, you're looking at 17+1 for the P09 and 14+1 for the P07. The one below is my Cajunized early model P07 with the +2 mag extension and Talon grips.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    There's no reason to not carry a CZ. They are among the most produced and used service pistols in the world for a good reason. I never used to care for the P09/P07 line but ended up buying one last year. They've become some of my favorite carry guns now. The P09 in 9mm will reliably run 21+1 rounds with factory +2 extensions that don't add a whole lot of length to the grip. The P07 with the same extension runs at 17+1 while still being easily concealed. In .40, you're looking at 17+1 for the P09 and 14+1 for the P07. The one below is my Cajunized early model P07 with the +2 mag extension and Talon grips.

Oooh, that is nice.

hps

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    In my opinion the p09 and p07 are considerably thicker and more cumbersome than the Glock 17. I would say they are as thick as the Glock 30 WHICH IS A BRICK!!! I've had the p07 with thoughts of carrying, just not for me. Great handgun and accurate but will stick to Glocks and Kahrs for carry.

Top Bottom