Stick with M&P or give in to the CZickness?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dutch68

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2015
    apt
    Dang ! I wasn't even thinking about CZs , then I discovered this thread complete w/video courtesy of Route 45---It has me Pondering. I've had CZs in the past , DA/SA , and liked them alot. Kinda settled in right now on Sig P320 Compacts and Walther PPS & PPQ. I would have to sell something to buy something ....

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    I have one of these. It is one of my favorite shooters.

I can't wait to shoot it. Hopefully soon.

You will enjoy that piece. Very nice shooters. May make you want to sell everything else. You've been warned.

I don't know about that, but we'll see!

I am glad, you got it .....

Did you have your eye on it? I'm glad that the opportunity presented itself so soon after I sold my M&P45.

Congratulations Frank, you will love the P-09...the DA/SA will surprise you...

The seller let me dry fire it a couple times and the Cajunizing sure made it smooth. I don't really have anything to compare it to, but it is 100x better than I remember my P226 being. Hopefully when I shoot it I don't have an "oops" when its in SA since I haven't shot a DA/SA gun since 2002.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Good deal, congrats Frank! Don't be posting no 'how happy you are with it' thread, or I might wind up doing the same thing!

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Good deal, congrats Frank! Don't be posting no 'how happy you are with it' thread, or I might wind up doing the same thing!

You've got to be willing to try out new platforms once in a while. Had I not read about the CZickness, I'd have bought an M&P today instead. Hopefully the gun lives up to all that I've read about it.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Ok that settled it...I have some spare time today so I am gunna go see if I can fondle one at the LGS. Somehow until you knuckleheads, started being such a bad influence on me I was happily ignorant of this CZickness. Now my curiosity is peaked and I need to see what this is about....I may need a safe place to color. LMFAO

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Ok that settled it...I have some spare time today so I am gunna go see if I can fondle one at the LGS. Somehow until you knuckleheads, started being such a bad influence on me I was happily ignorant of this CZickness. Now my curiosity is peaked and I need to see what this is about....I may need a safe place to color. LMFAO
    Come on over! I was just gonna throw up a blanket fort!!!! Hopefully mom won't yell at us!

Top Bottom