• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • leomort

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    I've been trying to stock up on reloading supplies as the budget allows. I try to consolidate components where ever I can. For example try to find powder that can be used in both my 223rem and 308win rifles and 38/357mag and 45acp handguns. Along the same lines try to find alternative components to those that are most popular which are in high demand = out of stock, no back order.

I'm debating whether to sell some firearms and components and use the proceeds to stock up on what's left. Not sure how wise that move is.

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    I hate to think that Clinton has a good chance of beating Trump. I think Trump is turning people off with his constant reference to "Lyin Ted." Now he is going to call Clinton, "Crooked Hilary." It's just plain childish and will turn even more women against him when she starts feigning hurt and turns on the fake tears. Can somebody please hit that stupid, loud mouthed idiot in the head with a 2x4? Maybe it'll straighten him out enough to squeak by in November. I'll never vote for a Democrat, not even for dog catcher. What a pathetic choice we're going to have this time.

As far as stocking up if you weren't doing it before Obama won the 2nd term and the Newtown murders you just weren't paying attention.

2in1evtime

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.4%
    63   1   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    retired-midwest
    I need primers... I have been seeing good deals online but I hate paying the $20 to ship. I bought a bunch about 6months ago at 2 cents each and I'm trying to find that again at Cabelas but they are always out of stock in the store yet available online... I may have to suck it up and just pay a touch more.

Ever consider going in with others on a big buy of primers and powder. I do it when i find good deals with others!!

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    I have been focusing on buying dies and bullet molds so I can cast bullets and reload every caliber I own. I have about 2000 pounds of lead that I have aquired over the past several years.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I have been focusing on buying dies and bullet molds so I can cast bullets and reload every caliber I own. I have about 2000 pounds of lead that I have aquired over the past several years.
    I have been buying some bullet molds, bought the master casting lyman set up a while back. Figured it would make a good emergency fall back for bullets.

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    I have been buying some bullet molds, bought the master casting lyman set up a while back. Figured it would make a good emergency fall back for bullets.

Lyman makes great products. Sounds like we are set for bullets. Any ideas for an inexhaustible source of power and primers? :D

Top Bottom