• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I think you should not only Sig again but I would even suggest that you get a P320 OR P250, whichever suits your tastes, striker o hammer. Being able to switch frame/barrel sizes/lengths and calibers at a whim is something I personally have sought since I started shooting way back in the days of the revolver. (LOL). I am supremely happy with mine and am certain you would be with yours as well.

I've been tempted to try a P320, but I'm afraid I'll like it.

sell me the P-245 and then you can get the P-227 a bit easier :)

Let me ask my advisor bear.

1a4.jpg

I loves my P245. I'm sending it back to Sig for some custom work soon. :D

looney2ns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2011
    Evansville, In
    I fell for the German seductiveness of a P226 Extreme promo deal a week or so ago. My first sig, and we are still in the honeymoon stage.
    Came with night sites, SRT trigger, and the G10 grips. Me likeeee. But now I may need an intervention for the sake of my bank account, as there are other Sigs calling my name.
    It was a deal is always perfectly good reasoning.

E26R-9-XTM-BLKGRY-LARGE.jpg

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I fell for the German seductiveness of a P226 Extreme promo deal a week or so ago. My first sig, and we are still in the honeymoon stage.
    Came with night sites, SRT trigger, and the G10 grips. Me likeeee. But now I may need an intervention for the sake of my bank account, as there are other Sigs calling my name.
    It was a deal is always perfectly good reasoning.

E26R-9-XTM-BLKGRY-LARGE.jpg

I saw that. The combo deal with the matching P290rs is a nice package.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Me says you've got a SIGnificant problem. A problem I wish I had. Only one in my stable now, a 226 mk24.

Once I find I like something I tend to stick with it. Sig pistols, Ruger revolvers, that's most of what I own these days for handguns.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    Try the 3299m you will like it and there is no reason to ignore it because you will like it. At least IMO. I have the 320 and it is a really sweet pistol. They don't have a lot of conversions out yet as it is still new but they will later this year. I am really looking forward to that day as well.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Go forth and Sig no more.....

And you clearly have too many. I have good functional pistols but nothing nice. You should have a fire sale on the 220 or 229 for INGO East:)
    Then you could get that other pistol easier......Just sayin'

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    Here it is, the only regulated part of the Sig320. With this it is anything from a 9mm, 40S&W, .357 Sig or a 45 ACP plus you can make it anything from a Full to a Carry to a Compact or a SubCompact... just put this into the frame of the caliber you desire and there it is, your new pistol then move it to something else and again... what a deal!
    main.php

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Gunbroker is the devil. Stupid gunbroker. It's gunbroker's fault.

I can resist.....anything but temptation.

My only saving grace is I'm tempted by so many things I become paralyzed and buy nothing. Sig P6. P228. Kinda want a 5" .44 magnum because reasons. CZ 527 would be a nice way to burn up all that 7.62x39 I bought when Clinton was still president...Hey look, something shiny!

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    I can help burn so of the 762x39mm. I already burnt all the stuff I bought when Clinton was president but I wish those prices wold return. :)

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    I bought a pallet but I can't remember how many that was, I shot most of it and sold a tiny amount but there isn't any more than a couple thousand not. Came to me on a semi and we had to download it and stack it on an empty pallet by hand sine I didn't have a dock handy. Driver really hated me. :)

Does that mean you want my help burning yours or not? :dunno:

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Does that mean you want my help burning yours or not? :dunno:

...then what would be my excuse to lust after the CZ? C'mon man, you have to keep the balance. If I stop lusting after a CZ I might buy something else and then I might see something else I really wanted and should have waited for but what if I pass up on a deal that's once in a lifetime but there's something cool just around the corner and should I get an EVO and SBR it if they ever make the decision if its compliant to do so and I've already got the reloading dies for .44 so there's really no reason to NOT get another one and **Deep breath**

No, I'm good. Thanks, though!

Top Bottom