• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Icarry2

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Franklin County, VA
    Terrance followed Diana to the booth, he realized she knew her way around the place. Which made sense, it was one of the two closest watering holes to her house. Once they sat down a rather cute young waitress stopped at the booth and said hello to Diana. Diana said hello, introduced Terrance, the waitress shook Terrance’s hand as she said “nice to meet you” then looked at Diana and gave her one of those women only understood winks/gestures to indicate she approved.

Diana sort of chuckled and then cleared her throat, looked at her beer which was sitting in both hands and spoke “I want to apologize, the” Terrance put his hand on hers and stopped her. She looked up at Terrance as he continued, “It’s ok, you don’t have to explain” Diana nodded a little and continued. “That guy was Derek, he was a guy I tried to date a year or so ago whom I thought had moved away.”

Terrance went to speak and Diana spoke up again, “We didn’t end on good terms, he is a mean person, physical.” Terrance took Diana’s right hand. “Hunny, it is ok. I wouldn’t let anything happen to you.” Diana smiled and nodded. She knew she was safe with Terrance.

Icarry2

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Franklin County, VA
    As they sat and stared at each other the waitress stopped by and dropped off two more shots, when Terrance and Diana went to object the waitress nodded her head to the bar. A man and woman that recognized Diana raised their glasses and nodded. Diana nodded and lifted the shot but did not drink it. Terrance feeling lost looked at Diana and before he could ask she said they are “members” to which Terrance understood to mean they were members of the group he was building the hangers for.

Diana explained that even though they thought of themselves as a tight knot group they didn’t socialize much in public. One of their many oddities Terrance thought to himself. “How many are in the group?” Terrance asked. Diana replied with a vague “about 200 or so.” Terrance kind of giggled and replied with “nice answer, I knew better than to ask.” “Good OPSEC” he continued. Diana still distracted by the incident earlier just smiled and then raised her shot. Terrance raised his and then they both downed the whiskey..

Icarry2

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Franklin County, VA
    After a nice conversation Diana looked at Terrance with her soft eyes and asked if he was ready to leave. Terrance’s reply was as expected, “Yes hunny” and they got up and left the bar. Terrance put his arm around Diana was they walked to the truck, she hugged him.

After dropping Diana off at home and making it home himself Terrance received a text from Thomas. It read, got tickets to the drags, will leave yours at will call.

Knotty woke Terrance up letting him know it was time to go out. It was a bright and sunny Sunday. Thomas had text Terrance again insisted on him coming to drags. Terrance replied with a standard “let you know” and he went about his morning chores.

Terrance decided he would go to the drags for a little while. He uncovered the Harley and took off. While at the drags it clouded up, Terrance hadn’t checked the radar before he took off. Very unlike him. So he checked he radar and it showed rain. Terrance decided to ride home and try to beat the rain, he was almost home when it started in, a rather light rain but he did get a little wet.

Once home he blew the water off the bike and wiped down her paint before covering her back up. Diana had text and mentioned coming over with Adam so he could see the place. Terrance replied with a “welcome anytime, home now” and then went to take a shower.

Icarry2

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Franklin County, VA
    I am almost done with the next few installments, I know it has been awhile and I hope the rest of this story is worth the wait for those of you who follow my work.

This story will be the first part of three that I have notes for. I am also working on a ebook version where folks can make a donation to a list of charities and foundations that help our countries warriors and their families. I don't write to make money..

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I am almost done with the next few installments, I know it has been awhile and I hope the rest of this story is worth the wait for those of you who follow my work.

This story will be the first part of three that I have notes for. I am also working on a ebook version where folks can make a donation to a list of charities and foundations that help our countries warriors and their families. I don't write to make money..

Get it up and running and I am in for this..:)

Top Bottom