• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    advancing on an officer when you have a deadly weapon in your hands and he has told you numerous times to drop the weapon and/or stop...is the sheer defintion of "suicide by cop".

ticktwrter

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    As i said i understand the man could have still attacked after 3, and the officer did not have time to think of how many shots he was taking...

The ONLY reason i said that, was because i would rather this guy have lived, and gotten the help he needed rather than die.

X, I guess the next time some punk comes at you with a knife.....tell him that

Tinner666

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Richmond, Va.
    Guy ddin't stop. Good shoot. I had one a few months ago with a spiked club. When he stopped about 12 feet away and realized I wasn't kidding, he dropped it on command and lived. He was about a second away from death, and stopped and too 2-3 more to think it over. I repeated I was going to pop him and to lay the club down NOW. He did.
    In real life peopel, the perp is the decision maker. It's his choice. The cop obliged him. I obliged a different idiot.

Top Bottom