• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    “I was laying right here, and I really thought I was being murdered,” Larry Arman recalled. He was sleeping near his 2 young sons when his family's home was invaded.

“The first thing I heard was ‘boom.' Bop, bop, bop, bop, bop. Right in front of us.”

A SWAT team had breached their front door and began spraying their pets with bullets, one even as it retreated in the direction of children.

After ransacking the house, tearing insulation out of the walls, and soaking the floors with blood, police walked away with residue of marijuana.

"Did you see all the soldiers?" the 4-year-old boy asked.

Violent SWAT raid leaves St. Paul family traumatized, two pets shot dead

Arman-Perry-raid-1.png

These were no rogue cops. This was just another day in the Drug War. Standard-operating procedure. Happens every day, and gets defended as fine policework. :coffee:

To a rational person, this is disgusting. There is no honor in this. No one is safer. This is not justice. This is insanity.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Seems to happen daily anymore! Read an article today where a small town in Illinois needed two swat teams alond with their armored vehicles and blackhawk helicopter to raid a guy, with no past history of violence, fir downloading inappropriate pics on his computer. Welcome to the United States of AmeriKa everyone!

Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    Yay. Another victory in the great war on drugs! Those officers must have gone home feeling pretty darn proud of themselves. Wonder if they tell their wives and children about how their day of protecting and serving went?

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Lots of shooting for low level felonies and some misdemeanors.

Minneapolis coppers have not covered themselves in glory in past raids. Interesting to see how this shakes out.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Why weapons?

If you are smoking the dope, you are a prohibited person under federal law.

Don't know what Minnesota's statute is. Let me check, but I would bet if you cannot possess firearms if you are a doper there.

EDIT: Yes, here it is, Minnesota's Unlawful Possession by Inegible Person, no guns for dopers.

https://www.revisor.leg.state.mn.us/statutes/?id=624.713

Last edited:

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    Communities have to justify their SWAT teams after all. I think a polite knock on the door at say 5 or 6 pm would have sufficed.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Sometimes I wonder why jackasses like this don't get more push-back from other police. After all, each ineptitude-laced raid makes it harder for the good officers to receive a small modicum of respect and cooperation while trying to do the right things for the right reasons.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Cops don't know every other cop. I am quite sure they could care less about whatever :twocents: any other cop has to say about it.

I understand. No reason why anyone would care. No reason why a little social pressure would help the good cops with people who have never known anything but scum with badges who need their breathing problem cured. No reason why a healthy relationship between the police and community does anyone any good.

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    Sheriffs in Indiana can give a gun to a doper prostitute and it doesn't matter.[/QUOTE

Give it a rest. When you started it was mildly interesting. However, you've offered no specific details about why you have a case of the red a$$ against Campbell other than to say it has something to do with Campbell and your wife. As you now continue to beat the drum it's apparent you'll twist any anecdotal incident to chime in with another snarky remark.

Maybe you need to find another hobby.

Top Bottom