• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Plinker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Oh yes, this will definitely cut down on the number of suicides in Switzerland, since shooting oneself (with a rifle nontheless) is the ONLY way to kill oneself... :laugh:

Marc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    District 6
    try to kill yourself with a rife, first thing you shoot is the ceiling, then the wall behind you and deaf in the process cause the muzzle was by your ear when it went off, then you get fed up and throw the gun down in frustration cause now suicide seems like it too much work an the gun goes off killing you and now its a suicide turned to accidental death.... here is an easier rout, pay a pilot to fly you over the swiss alps and jump out with out a parachute that will do the trick

loony1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    Southside Indy
    try to kill yourself with a rife, first thing you shoot is the ceiling, then the wall behind you and deaf in the process cause the muzzle was by your ear when it went off, then you get fed up and throw the gun down in frustration cause now suicide seems like it too much work an the gun goes off killing you and now its a suicide turned to accidental death.... here is an easier rout, pay a pilot to fly you over the swiss alps and jump out with out a parachute that will do the trick

Huh, you sound like you've tried it.:rolleyes:

McKinney19D

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    Southport Indy
    From the article:
    ""Backers of the new law also want the Swiss government to establish a national gun registry and ban the sale of fully automatic weapons and pump action rifles. That, they say, would help prevent the kind of devastating rampage seen in 2001, when 14 people were shot dead at a city meeting in Zug. Friedrich Leibacher, who killed himself after the massacre, used a commercial version of the Swiss army's SG 550 assault rifle — a gun still commonly found throughout the country in cupboards or under beds.""

Their last "devastating rampage" was in 2001 with 14 people killed. So...10 years with only 1 rampage? psh, Chicago can do that everyday weekend throughout the summer..x10! And look at Japan, very strict gun laws and they have 30,000 suicides a year!

Yep, blame firearms +1

radonc73

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2010
    Lowell
    Ya, but the Japs used a sword. From what I see on TV they all carry them in their PJs. that they always wear. Have to be carful they have VERY bad eyesight according to the Bugs Bunny cartoons.

ghunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 23, 2009
    nap-town
    I wonder if Rebecca Peters and her sugar daddy George Soros are funding this like they did the successful anti-gun campaigns in the UK and Australia and the failed attempt in Brazil. I bet the money trail leads right to their door steps.

Garb

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Richmond
    Really...
    I don't see it that way. I mean THEY get to keep Select Fire Weapons in their homes with no fees, can you... ;)

I wasn't talking about the Swiss lol. The Swiss are awesome, I might move there one day if this stupid law doesn't pass. :D

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    If the Swiss had not started to allow women to vote in the '70's we wouldn't be discussing this. That always starts a downward spiral. ;)

Armed Eastsider

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_Xek7IQhlw&feature=related]YouTube - Full Metal Jacket - Gomer Pyle go crazy[/ame]

96firephoenix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    NSFW video is NSFW...

idiot swiss people are idiots

cuz taking away their guns doesn't let them jump off mountains or go grab a knife from the kitchen or step onto a highway in front of a semi or in front of a 120mph train...

I hate people that blame guns for suicide (or death in general). thats like blaming cars for speeding or pens for misspelled words etc.

/rant

Top Bottom