• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jack Burton

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    NWI
    We had tactical #2 lead pencils back when I was in grade school. If the stabbing didn't get you,the lead poisoning would.

We'd strip out the blade in a ten cent pencil sharpener and tape it to the end of a pencil. Quick and dirty homemade all purpose slicer. It was great growing up in E. St. Louis. :D

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    There are 2 definitions of "Tactical" The first (and most common in our community) refers to how "black and/or expensive" an item is.

The second (and less popular) definition is:
    An Actual Dictionary said:
    tac·ti·cal
    adjective \ˈtak-ti-kəl\

: of, relating to, or used for a specific plan that is created to achieve a particular goal in war, politics, etc.

a : of or relating to tactics: as (1) : of or relating to small-scale actions serving a larger purpose (2) : made or carried out with only a limited or immediate end in view
    b : adroit in planning or maneuvering to accomplish a purpose

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    I know a guy who paid some $100+ for a tactical pen...it has a led light and it writes with a ball point tip. I didn't really give him a chance to explain why he purchased this because he has a face that just begs to be slapped the longer you look at it. So tactical pen....seriously a thing or just mall ninja junk?
    Again with someone's looks!?

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012

LANShark42

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Evansville
    Personally, I'm not crazy about being compared to leftists and then being told I don't have balls because I wouldn't walk up to a stranger in a public place and tell him I don't like what he's wearing. For some reason, it seems he felt he would be treated as a hero, rather than the snot-nosed, meddliing punk he apparently is. When he failed to get the reaction he wanted, he kept complaining no one understood him. Boo.Freaking.Hoo.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    What good is a tactical pen without tactical balls?

pfftch_laughing_rage_face_comic_meme_print-rb857504fcdd34b2788cb22824f774204_jih_8byvr_512.jpg

snowwalker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    In the sticks
    Everyone of us, and I do mean everyone of us , has spent more than we should on something. And some of you care, WHY? No doubt the OP has spent money on something we all could make fun of too, but really, why do you care? I spend my money how I want and sometimes NEED has nothing to do with it. Mind your own business.

yosemitesam

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2014
    indianapolis, IN (W
    Personally, I'm not crazy about being compared to leftists and then being told I don't have balls because I wouldn't walk up to a stranger in a public place and tell him I don't like what he's wearing. For some reason, it seems he felt he would be treated as a hero, rather than the snot-nosed, meddliing punk he apparently is. When he failed to get the reaction he wanted, he kept complaining no one understood him. Boo.Freaking.Hoo.
    Never cared to be treated like a hero. Though I've both saved lives and taken them I don't ever look for high fives or people to agree with what I say. I was just having a discussion on why I personally think that MAYBE there is a time and place for everything. For instance, walk into a liquor store at 11pm dressed in a ski mask with SWAT clothing and a drop holster and duffle bag. You may mean no harm and you're not doing anything wrong but perception is everything and that was my point. I think I'll stick around just to see what real INGO members have to offer.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    Never cared to be treated like a hero. Though I've both saved lives and taken them I don't ever look for high fives or people to agree with what I say. I was just having a discussion on why I personally think that MAYBE there is a time and place for everything. For instance, walk into a liquor store at 11pm dressed in a ski mask with SWAT clothing and a drop holster and duffle bag. You may mean no harm and you're not doing anything wrong but perception is everything and that was my point. I think I'll stick around just to see what real INGO members have to offer.
    You don't look for people to agree with what you say? Isn't that what you spent that whole thread looking for?
    Your complaint wasn't anything close to your liquor store scenario.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    I wasn't at all trying to knock the pen or the cost...I seriously just don't like the guy who showed me his. I was trying to see what's up with these little guys.
    Yeah, we got it. You didn't like how he looked!
    I didn't really give him a chance to explain why he purchased this because he has a face that just begs to be slapped the longer you look at it.

LANShark42

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Evansville
    What??? I'm not a REAL INGO member?!? But... But... I have the INGO hat... And the INGO bumper sticker... And the INGO pillow case.... Ok, I made the INGO pillow case myself, but still... That REALLY hurts...

Yeah, perception IS everything. And my perception of a snot-nosed meddling, WHINY, punk stands. All I have to say is - Thank God for the ignore function.

Top Bottom