• ...and so much more!
  • shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Hey, INGO!

I just wanted to state publicly that as of yesterday, I am no longer employed by or associated with Bradis Guns, nor am I maintaining the Bradis Guns Facebook page or INGO account.

This was not my decision, and after 16 years of employment, it came as quite a shock. But I am not looking for sympathy. I just wanted to let folks know not to PM me with Bradis-related questions (although general gun-related questions I am always happy to tackle). Further, and more importantly, I wanted to say THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart to all the awesome people I've met through INGO while at that job; my customers were the reason I got up every morning excited to go to work, and you will be what I miss most now that I'm gone.

I look forward to keeping in touch with many of you online and catching up at INGO events.

Take care!

Mark

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    That's a bummer. I've never met you or done any business with Bradis since I'm located up north but you've always seemed to be a good guy here on Ingo. Best of luck to you going forward with any future opportunities.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Please post up where this journey takes you. With your knowledge and expertise, I'm sure it'll be great.

And you and your family will be in my prayers for this difficult time.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Happy trails brother. Maybe I'll see you in the real world some day. I know I haven't been in for a while but you and Dave and the whole crew were a big reason I kept coming back.

How I always pictured Mark and Dave behind the counter at Bradis.

BluntmanChronicHeader.jpg

yepthatsme

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Right Here
    I haven't had the pleasure of working with you. I don't have many opportunities to stop into Bradis, but I do wish you the best of luck with your future endeavors.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    Wow, sounds like it was very quick! Sorry to hear.
    I'd say it's a loss for Bradis! You always seemed very knowledgable, and from the only time we met at Lovemywoods and a couple pm's, you were very professional and nice to talk to.
    good luck! I'm sure you'll be fine, but if you need any help, let us know!

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    110   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    Best wishes for the future, you were the reason I stopped by Bradis on my trips North. And I did make sure that I stopped every trip because of the quality atmosphere and hardware. Shocking is the word for it, good luck Sir and glad you will still be here!

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    Wow, just saw you there a couple days ago. I meant to say hey but you were busy.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Please post up where this journey takes you. With your knowledge and expertise, I'm sure it'll be great.

And you and your family will be in my prayers for this difficult time.

No doubt. I only ever went in to Bradis to speak to Mark about something I had interest in from an accessory standpoint, and based on that conversation made my purchase decision and picked up the item from Bradis. I have no interest in returning if he's not there. I can buy all this stuff on the internet, but went in to Bradis because I valued Mark's opinions and know how/hands on experience. Most of my guns have been purchased from PSS, but almost all my night sights, accessories that I needed help deciding on came from Bradis.

But who will tolerate my snark at Bradis now?

Hmmm, this complicates matters.

Best wishes for the future.

No complication for me. As far as I was concerned, Bradis was the Mark show. No Mark, no Bradis for me.

Truly sad to hear this Mark, best of luck. I know you will land on your feet. Let us know where you end up, you have many faithful customers who will follow.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    No doubt. I only ever went in to Bradis to speak to Mark about something I had interest in from an accessory standpoint, and based on that conversation made my purchase decision and picked up the item from Bradis. I have no interest in returning if he's not there. I can buy all this stuff on the internet, but went in to Bradis because I valued Mark's opinions and know how/hands on experience. Most of my guns have been purchased from PSS, but almost all my night sights, accessories that I needed help deciding on came from Bradis.

No complication for me. As far as I was concerned, Bradis was the Mark show. No Mark, no Bradis for me.

Truly sad to hear this Mark, best of luck. I know you will land on your feet. Let us know where you end up, you have many faithful customers who will follow.

Pretty much sums it up, for me .....

Mark, you were my go-to-guy .....

about everything, and I always walked away happy .....

Top Bottom