• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Sorry to hear. I believe we have talked a few times, and it is their loss.

Yes, -1 Bradis.

Good luck and let us know where you end up.

TheJoker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 9, 2010
    Shelby County
    As others have conveyed, you were the reason I crossed three counties and passed dozens of gun shops along the way. THAT place is dead to me now and I'm sure you will find a new path as quickly as I find new gun shop.

"When the ship lifts, all bills paid...no regrets!" -- Lazarus Long

indygunguy

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    110   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    NE Side of Indy
    Whaaa? Wait, whaaaaa???

Well that really sucks. I'll sure miss pestering you over there a few times a week.

I bet you'll be working in a job you love again before you know it.

Please keep us posted as to what you're up to!

-Nick

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    though we've never met, and I've never been do bradis, I know that a good gun store employee is hard to find(I know, I am one), and a great store employee shouldn't be unemployed for long! (if he chose's). if you choose to stay in the "industry" your next store should gain a good customer base, I cat tell you how many people have told me "if you stop working here, I'm never coming back!"

best of luck in your future endeavors!

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Whoa! I heard about this shortly after it happened, but somehow I missed the topic on here.

Mark is the only reason I patronized Bradis. Period. I don't have a resentment for them, but I have no reason to ever go back there and I won't.

Mark . . . I hope you've found a much better opportunity by now! If not, good luck!

LP1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Friday Town
    Wow, just catching up on all this. I didn't see a Black Friday post from Bradis, and their internet presence seems to have disappeared, so I dug around and found this thread and Mark's info about going to Indy Arms. Always liked dealing with Mark, so I'll be checking out Indy Arms again.

A couple of questions for those of you who get out more than I do...

From an objective viewpoint (leaving aside feelings about them letting Mark go), is Bradis still worth a trip? It's a bit of a haul for me, so I'd like to hear some objective thoughts.

I've been to Indy Arms once or twice. Seems like a nice place, and it's a short drive for me, but the gun prices seemed crazy high to me. Has that improved?

Thanks in advance.

308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    Wow, just catching up on all this. I didn't see a Black Friday post from Bradis, and their internet presence seems to have disappeared, so I dug around and found this thread and Mark's info about going to Indy Arms. Always liked dealing with Mark, so I'll be checking out Indy Arms again.

A couple of questions for those of you who get out more than I do...

From an objective viewpoint (leaving aside feelings about them letting Mark go), is Bradis still worth a trip? It's a bit of a haul for me, so I'd like to hear some objective thoughts.

I've been to Indy Arms once or twice. Seems like a nice place, and it's a short drive for me, but the gun prices seemed crazy high to me. Has that improved?

Thanks in advance.

Their prices have increased, and my opinion is that there are better options in the area. They lost me once for pushing another employee out and now a second time. I won't give them a third chance.

Gary119

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2015
    Southern Indiana
    I really like Mark (Hi Mark) and have nothing but good to say about him. Bradis (people) have never done anything against me either. Just so you know I'm neutral. Bradis has a fine selection of guns, military included. Prices are inline with most others I see. I would probably drive further to go there than any other place, just honest nice people, as is Mark (Hi Mark). I think you would enjoy it.

Top Bottom