• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Biden is merely a Kamala Harris Trojan Horse. If he were to be elected (and thankfully, he won't be), there is 100% chance we would see the first invocation of Section 1 of the 25th amendment for removal of a sitting president - likely within weeks of his inauguration.

Short-Round-2.gif

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Biden is merely a Kamala Harris Trojan Horse. If he were to be elected (and thankfully, he won't be), there is 100% chance we would see the first invocation of Section 1 of the 25th amendment for removal of a sitting president - likely within weeks of his inauguration.

Why can't Trump be a a Mike Pence Trojan horse? :(

(I'm posting here with the search word Rutabaga so I can easily search for this come March 2021, should the need arise.)

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Just watched a story on WTHR saying that the line for early voting at the City County Building here in Indy stretched for over 2 city blocks today. :faint:

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    So, is anyone afraid yet? I am...

Most of the line in Marion County is almost certain voting communist.

My daughter and all of her friends are planning to be home on November 3rd to vote, and they're voting communist.

Unless an awful lot of Patriots decide to actually vote, we'll be turning in our guns and headed to the re-education camps by 2023.

I hope I am wrong, but I am gravely concerned the republic (as originally envisioned) will not survive this election.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Hey. There is a guy on this site who believed the sky was falling, we'd all be zombies by August and that our gold reserves would be stolen by Bitcoin.

You need to up your game. :)

oh....and Rutabaga

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Hey. There is a guy on this site who believed the sky was falling, we'd all be zombies by August and that our gold reserves would be stolen by Bitcoin.

You need to up your game. :)

oh....and Rutabaga

Well... 1 out of 3 ain't bad. The sky hasn't fallen, and we really don't have any gold reserves. :):

And Rutabaga. :)

ETA: Brains! Brains! BRAINS!!

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    We convinced my stepdaughter and her husband to vote for Trump. And the indoctrination center convinced the grandkids that Trump is bad, so my wife told them Biden is going to outlaw Harleys. I told them Biden is going to take away their birthday. They hate Biden.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    We convinced my stepdaughter and her husband to vote for Trump. And the indoctrination center convinced the grandkids that Trump is bad, so my wife told them Biden is going to outlaw Harleys. I told them Biden is going to take away their birthday. They hate Biden.

:lol2:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

'Murica! **** yeah! :patriot:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It’s not helping to say Rutabaga in this thread. You have to say it in a lot of other threads to throw him off.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville

My daughter and all of her friends are planning to be home on November 3rd to vote, and they're voting communist.

Unless an awful lot of Patriots decide to actually vote, we'll be turning in our guns and headed to the re-education camps by 2023.

I hope I am wrong, but I am gravely concerned the republic (as originally envisioned) will not survive this election.

Indiana population = 6.7 million
    Indianapolis population = 867k

Im not worried at all.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Indiana population = 6.7 million
    Indianapolis population = 867k

Im not worried at all.

Agreed. I'm up here in NWI which is blue country. While yard signs and flags are sparse, there is definitely a substantial amount more in support of Trump than Biden

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

You raised a sharp kid. Stay on her good side, and after the election we will let you be a gulag worker. Better bread and straw bedding.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Agreed. I'm up here in NWI which is blue country. While yard signs and flags are sparse, there is definitely a substantial amount more in support of Trump than Biden
    I saw my first Biden sign this year on my way to work today. More people were fired up to vote for Hillary than Joe, and we see how that election went. Also, looking at Pennsylvania people registering to vote the GOP is beating Democrats in almost every county, in some cases by thousands. Of course the media won’t report that, but they’ve unmasked themselves over the last 4 years

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    You raised a sharp kid. Stay on her good side, and after the election we will let you be a gulag worker. Better bread and straw bedding.

No, I want her to live. She'll get a one way ticket to the workers paradise of her choice, and a Department of State form DS-4080. After I see her off and believe she'll be "safe", it'll be time to go to work... ;-)> (add purple if it will make you feel better)

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    No, I want her to live. She'll get a one way ticket to the workers paradise of her choice, and a Department of State form DS-4080. After I see her off and believe she'll be "safe", it'll be time to go to work... ;-)> (add purple if it will make you feel better)

Lol. I’ll look out for her. I may, periodically, need a new Commissar.... you know, after the purges.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    On a lighter note -
    background - my hometown has never had a Black mayor until recently. The former mayor went to work for Gov. Kay, and the mayor position reverts to the president of the city council “Bill” Cooper. Mr. Cooper held that position, until the next election, which ended tonight. Bill Cooper is now the FIRST elected Black Mayor of Enterprise, AL. Won by a little more than 100 votes. I honestly thought he’d get smoked. I’m pretty stoked.
    Mr Cooper was the last band teacher of the former segregated HS (Coppinville- deseg’d ‘72), which is now a middle school. I played trombone in his band, and got paddled by him more than my fair share. He’s party silent, but a strict disciplinarian, and Godly man. He’s done good things for Enterprise, and wish the old-timer the best.
    Just thought I’d share.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom