• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    They are only horrible if you don't have 2 or 3 baby daddies selling drugs on the side.

But plenty of people without baby daddies are all for it, which is the problem. Too many people refuse to oppose welfare and handouts because...I guess it's not 100% itemized into their tax receipt to show how much they pay for that garbage? Let the burgeoning welfare state become so bloated it explodes like a beached whale and we'll see what comes of it. This slow slide into oblivion is much, much worse.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    I already responded to your argument about the differences between them. Both effectively banned the substance. If it can't be sold, transported, purchased or manufactured then how does one legally use it? I don't see any practical distinction.

Why don't you respond to that instead of getting all butthurt about it?

32245d1347551661-my-butt-hurts-let-butthurt.jpg

Actually medication for nerves and such ( 99 percent alcohol snake oil) became very popular then...along with cocaine and smoking pot.

Fieldpiece

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2012
    Indy
    While I couldn't agree more good luck with this idea. I really would like to see some statistics on just how much of the violent crime is directly associated with the illegal drug trade. I'm sure the numbers would be very telling.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    The cold and allergy meds they use to make meth is just about impossible to steal...you have show your driver licence and sign for it...you can only buy 10 pills per week. They are thinking about going down to 4 boxes a year. Sudafed is a good allergy medicine...I now have to go to the doctor to get a prescription for an over the counter drug...
    That must be at your local retailer. Sams Club I can buy(when in stock) two 96 count 30mg boxes a month. They seldom have them in stock and I was forced to get a prescription which costs me 3 times more for a third less product.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    While I couldn't agree more good luck with this idea. I really would like to see some statistics on just how much of the violent crime is directly associated with the illegal drug trade. I'm sure the numbers would be very telling.

The illegal drug trade is the primary economic engine driving most criminal gangs. I rather doubt that prostitution could pick up the slack if people could buy their drugs from a conventional retailer or grow their own.

jpo117

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Alcohol is legal and yet we still have a thriving home brew community. Legalization isn't going to eliminate home meth labs either unless you want to have legislation that prevents people from making their own meth.

I literally laughed out loud when I read this. Of all the homebrewing enthusiasts I know, I can't think of a single one, including myself, who would continue brewing their own beer if there were a hint of a chance that they might blow up their houses in the process.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    I literally laughed out loud when I read this. Of all the homebrewing enthusiasts I know, I can't think of a single one, including myself, who would continue brewing their own beer if there were a hint of a chance that they might blow up their houses in the process.
    As long as we are on the topic of safety I am a fanatic about owning my own propane tanks and having them refilled.

The only tanks I have ever seen leak are the exchange tanks. We have two in play here at our house. They never go in the garage, basement or any enclosed structure even for temporary use.

Plus I would not want to blow up my meth lab

Top Bottom