• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Now you've changed the criteria; instead of fruit making a cake not a cake, the act of turning it upside down makes it not a cake. So by those criteria, I suppose pound cake is also not a cake? What about angel food cake? (At least I think that one gets turned upside down to take it out of the pan, too...)
    Angel food cake is a cake. It’s right in the name. :dunno:

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Kinda hard to tell with INGO sometimes. But y’all know this is all fun. Right? It’s not like bb’s where it’s all fun until someone puts their eye out. No I’s were put out claiming PUDC is the anti-cake.
    You're just trying to avoid the hammer from Mom45 now...
    that to me would seem to be either a very poor choice, or an indication of a troll?
    Not sure what you mean. But if I take it how I think you meant it, it's more an indication of they don't give a crap if people know they are monitoring websites like this. Hell before he posted it, I assumed they did. But I was thinking maybe one agency and that was guano not multiple. Now some maybe govt employees who are into guns and just surfing, but...
    By the way. A little known fact, cheesecake was invented for people who can’t have sex. At least they can have second best. And if you can have sex? Well that’s where they got the saying, having your cake and eating it too.
    Cheesecake, being a misnamed pie is dang good when made properly. NY style cheesecake is quite possibly the only good thing that has come from that god forsaken place. I will agree that a good NY style cheese cake approaches sex. That no-bake refrigerated crap they call cheesecake...

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    You're just trying to avoid the hammer from Mom45 now...

Not sure what you mean. But if I take it how I think you meant it, it's more an indication of they don't give a crap if people know they are monitoring websites like this. Hell before he posted it, I assumed they did. But I was thinking maybe one agency and that was guano not multiple. Now some maybe govt employees who are into guns and just surfing, but...

Cheesecake, being a misnamed pie is dang good when made properly. NY style cheesecake is quite possibly the only good thing that has come from that god forsaken place. I will agree that a good NY style cheese cake approaches sex. That no-bake refrigerated crap they call cheesecake...
    Ah if you ever make to Amish country down here, ah Cheese Cake is one word for it, but more appropriately over the top Good!

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    Well, by their very nature, all layer cakes are in fact "upside down" cakes. So given that, the pineapple in PUDC actually winds up being a topping. But we don't call an iced layer cake a "FUDC" (Frosting Upside Down Cake). :scratch:
    One could even say they were modified as I believe they cut the tops off flip them over and ice away.

garni

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2018
    New Albany
    Can someone just shove an ice cream cone in this Guys Mouth? Seriously a 9 MM will blow the lungs out of a body. There is no need for such a High Caliber for defense or hunting.

I think I preferred it when they would not let him make a fool out of himself with out his teleprompter.
    President Biden is a complete moron which I pray that no one on this site was taken in by the Democrats enough to have actually voted for him.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    President Biden is a complete moron which I pray that no one on this site was taken in by the Democrats enough to have actually voted for him.

There were plenty that did and when asked about it about a month ago said they would still vote for him again.
    You figure that one out and let me know what you come up with because I’m at a complete loss.

meAn twEETs!!

Top Bottom