The Czickness LII.2…..the sunshine and roses version.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Now we will have none of that, young man. Turn that frown upside down and make it a smile.

Ok? Good!
    Y'all ditched me last night and I got up this morning waiting for cameramonkey to unlock the thread. Now I find you started a new thread to hide. I'm all butt hurt...kicks sand...

Oops. I see this is the sunshine and roses version. My bad.

Oh what a wonderful morning to all of you CZickos. It sure would be great if one of you fine people could post up a photo of CM with a unicorn or three. :D

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Y'all ditched me last night and I got up this morning waiting for cameramonkey to unlock the thread. Now I find you started a new thread to hide. I'm all butt hurt...kicks sand...

Oops. I see this is the sunshine and roses version. My bad.

Oh what a wonderful morning to all of you CZickos. It sure would be great if one of you fine people could post up a photo of CM with a unicorn or three. :D

62ef550f09c081d3613ac6a708e18d2e.jpg

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    We had an exciting time last night.

My youngest son (the one nice enough to let me use his truck for the fge while he was working) flew his girlfriend to NYC and he proposed to her in Central Park.

We are thrilled. They’ve dated for eight years (since junior year of high school) and she’s been a keeper since day one.

No….the ring wasn’t a CZ Diamond.

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    Morning CZ’ers. Up late this morning. Working a little OT then headed to range. Late night last night with football. Sons team won in dramatic fashion in last minute of state ranked teams. Next week should be basically show up and collect your sectional championship trophy. The bad news he’s down in middle of nowhere almost two hours away.

Here’s my attempt of ugliest grips!

Attachments

• IMG_3673.jpeg
      IMG_3673.jpeg
      150.7 KB · Views: 10

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    And to go with the unicorn theme I did have a custom unicorn shadow 2 made for times just like these. And on a side note it still isn’t as ugly as the urban grey it started life as.

This was made a few years ago when on the big national Cz forums there was a huge run of every comment was someone with a “unicorn” they found that was typically just a normal run of the mill CZ.

Attachments

• IMG_2494.jpeg
      IMG_2494.jpeg
      79.5 KB · Views: 11

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    We had an exciting time last night.

My youngest son (the one nice enough to let me use his truck for the fge while he was working) flew his girlfriend to NYC and he proposed to her in Central Park.

We are thrilled. They’ve dated for eight years (since junior year of high school) and she’s been a keeper since day one.

No….the ring wasn’t a CZ Diamond.
    Congratulations! Will they be living nearby? When the grandbabies start coming along, you will want them as close as you can get them.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    The old thread was unlocked and then locked 2 minutes later after he discovered we had moved on. Do they really think we have time or the inclination to wait? :lmfao:

The czickness waits for no mod.*

* said in good fun as the job of mod is neither easy or rewarding.

Sunshine and Roses.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    Congratulations! Will they be living nearby? When the grandbabies start coming along, you will want them as close as you can get them.

I’m sitting in his house now dog sitting and drinking his coffee.

Yes. They live ten minutes from us and he is a career firefighter in the town I live in.

He is a twin and his sister lives 1500 feet away. Lol

We are fortunate to have four of five kids nearby. One lives in Florida with a grandson and we still have one grandson at home with us.

Off to his football game now…almost late.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    I’m sitting in his house now dog sitting and drinking his coffee.

Yes. They live ten minutes from us and he is a career firefighter in the town I live in.

He is a twin and his sister lives 1500 feet away. Lol

We are fortunate to have four of five kids nearby. One lives in Florida with a grandson and we still have one grandson at home with us.

Off to his football game now…almost late.
    Free food, free babysitting, free pet sitting. Who would want to move away from that?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom