THE CZickness LII....Autumn or Fall? No matter...season is right for a CZ!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    At least one pic is required!
    Despite the cold start, it was a great drive. No car issues encountered and almost zero traffic on my chosen route
    2d5d4c807a727b1f19c3a98a8b544146.jpg

Better pics with have to wait on film development

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    That’s interesting. What’s your compact CZ concealed set up? The IWB holster my P01 came with is not comfortable at all and limits a lot of my motion. It’s a plastic/kydex holster, brand unknown. It’s a light bearing holster too and thus bulkier than needed. It also prints so bad that I may as well just wear the 1791 OWB holster and pull my shirt over it. So that’s what I do, and sitting is more comfortable too.

I love my Micro 9 for when I really want to “conceal” carry. It is very comfortable to me and I have no limit to motion. I even played a game of full court basketball with it on. It was perfectly secure in my belt and cargo shorts and I was still able to keep up with the teens that were playing.
    I like the N8 for IWB with my P365 when I want to easily slip a holster on but also have an aliengear for both my P365 and PCR. I find the Aliengear more comfortable for all day wear with the heavier gun. I also have a crossbreed minituck I picked up cheap on crossbreed seconds for my P-07 but am still breaking it in.

bogus

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 16, 2009
    Columbus area
    I've recently become a CZ fan. I currently have a P-10c with a Holosun EPS Carry 6 MOA green dot and most recently a P-01. Both are superb!

Have any of you had your slides milled for an optic, and if so any recommendations? I can shoot my stock P-01 pretty well at the moment but I'm getting old enough that the front sights on all my pistols are becoming increasing difficult to see clearly. Thus, my move to red dots. Honestly, I hate the idea of milling the slide of the P-01. It's such an aesthetically nice pistol stock but I'm considering adding a red dot to it as well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom