• Status
    Not open for further replies.

craigkim

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Fishers
    I got the shadow. I had to use a 7/16 socket and a big t bar allen wrench as a punch with the slide wrapped in leather and in my vise. It was hard to say the least. Now, the TS seems like a bigger challenge. The seam is blended pretty well so it wont catch a punch. Heat gun, tap, heat, tap.... Thats where I am. Makes teeth seem easy. ;)

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Hey, isn't this the 1911 thread? I'm pretty sure that 1911s have been referenced in at least half of the reply's. Oh, and this again:

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Doesn't the TS already have a match / hand fit bushing installed? My understanding was that the TS, TS O, and CZechmates were fit up much tighter/by hand than the standard 75/97/85 models.

I got the shadow. I had to use a 7/16 socket and a big t bar allen wrench as a punch with the slide wrapped in leather and in my vise. It was hard to say the least. Now, the TS seems like a bigger challenge. The seam is blended pretty well so it wont catch a punch. Heat gun, tap, heat, tap.... Thats where I am. Makes teeth seem easy. ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom