Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Almost forgot that mine is cajunized though, so there's that difference. Between mine and Tim's. I believe yours is cajunized as well, right?

Oh and morning Chris :)

Mine is now Cajunized as well. I put all of 115 rounds through it before pulling the guts out of it.

BA, what is it about the Phantom that makes it special? I've never shot one, so have no point of reference other than a love for the steel CZ 75s.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Mine is now Cajunized as well. I put all of 115 rounds through it before pulling the guts out of it.

BA, what is it about the Phantom that makes it special? I've never shot one, so have no point of reference other than a love for the steel CZ 75s.

Well, very close to exactly like mine was before I put the stock grips back on and sold you my old ones... :):

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello

I can't really explain it. It seems like the Phantom keeps all of the good qualities of the steel guns while reducing the weight. This seems too obvious but most polymer guns try to do this and fail miserably.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom