Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    OK.....I was in the sack watching something on the tube and it popped into my head I forgot to order the gas tube and low-pro gas block.............:n00b:

So here I am wide awake and letting Midway take the rest of what little money I have left.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Dang it! I missed the opening of the new thread again. One day I will be the first to post in a new CZ thread. That is what I live for now. :rockwoot:

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Aim low. Less expectations save disappointment......:lmfao:

What up TD.....:cool:

Well unfortunately What Up is my weight, my anxiety and my A1C levels. The doctor said loose weight fat boy or well will start sticking needles in your gut (insulin). This overweight CZ fan boy is on a diet. Look out world because now I am more grumpy than ever.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Scratch came home with me last evening. She isn't quite the beauty queen that the 85 turned out to be but she looks better in person than in the pictures. I blame myself as I did not send her down to AllenM as I knew I should. I decided to go with a local vendor to see how they would do. I won't be making that mistake again.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Scratch came out of the Cerakote process much tighter than other guns have. It's hard to describe but others with older CZs will know what I'm talking about. A well broken in CZ has a certain feel to it and she lost that somewhere along the line. I am certain she will regain that as she is shot in...again. Anyway, the Wizard did another fantastic job and the trigger is very nice. I think this one will improve by leaps and bounds with a couple thousand rounds down the barrel.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    As I said, she isn't a beauty queen but looks very nice.

IMG_0723_zpsxujsumnl.jpg

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Thanks BA. My CZ collection is small now, but they're still mighty nice guns :yesway:
    You have a very nice family, not just the CZs.

I have an old beater 85B that I sent down to AllenM in Indy for cerakote. He just sent me a note saying it came out looking great and didn't look like the same gun. It is in gunmetal gray. I'm very excited now. ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom