Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Thanks Tim. I believe it's the original spring, but I don't recall. I took it to the range a couple times and it worked flawlessly, but then a couple trips later it started acting up again. Not sure what's up with it... :dunno:
    A new recoil spring would be the first thing I would try. Not sure what weight to go with.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Looks like Wolff has 20# or 22# springs that some folks are using. The Wizard will probably just ask David down at CGW what to use.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    The Ghost is risen....

20160921_073037_zpsdyg45xjc.jpg

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Mmmmmm nitrous. I'll never get tired of that stuff. Tried music this time, I'm ok with the mental side, but can't keep my heart from pounding. The music helped a little, but I could hear more of the drilling.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Thanks! I'd gladly go back in. Could use a little more of that nitrous. :cool:

Buddy of mine used to work for a medical supply warehouse and he used to bring nitrous tanks home. He and buddies would sit in a circle and pass the mask around. He would just bring the empty tank back in the morning. After a year or so, he got canned for forklift races in the warehouse where one guy hit a shelving unit and knocked over several racks, mixing up and destroying a ton of equipment. I don't know if they ever found out about the nitrous thefts.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    The Ghost's shaping up really nicely BA. Can't wait to see the finished product. Ever since doing the 1911 in that kind of a pewter/champagne color last spring, I've been wanting to do a CZ up similarly. That might be the excuse I need to spring for another surplus gun. I sure do wish there were Pierce finger groove grips available for the CZs as there are for the 1911s. Love VZ grips, but would love to have finger grooves on the fore strap too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom