Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Even if the pistol is awesome, I can't get over the stupid naming manufacturers seem to be doing now and that rollmark is ugly. There. How do you go from a p01, p02, p06, p07, p09... To a p10? They've skipped some numbers, unless I just don't know how to count in Czech? Also said they are using the p07/09 mags, will they also be compatible with the 75 mags as we've discovered with the p07? And the rails thing bothers me. If it doesn't shoot like a CZ, then it's just not a CZ. Damnit! I'm set in my ways!

Is there a link to this info? I've not seen anything other than a lot of guessing at what it will be.

ars

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    Zionsville
    All I can say is I am and will be hopelessly be broke for a while. I have 7 biological kids (2 are adults) and 3 foster kids. I am rich with life and poor with money. LOL

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I've been pretty impressed with myself. The wife has come home from working the RK gun counter telling me about all the cool guns they have on sale and I've resisted the urge to buy anything. Mostly due to the fact that none of the guns would fill a role that isn't already filled, but I'm counting it as will power ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom