Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I've been pretty impressed with myself. The wife has come home from working the RK gun counter telling me about all the cool guns they have on sale and I've resisted the urge to buy anything. Mostly due to the fact that none of the guns would fill a role that isn't already filled, but I'm counting it as will power ;)

That must be pretty tough.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Good morning everyone! :coffee:

All I can say is I am and will be hopelessly be broke for a while. I have 7 biological kids (2 are adults) and 3 foster kids. I am rich with life and poor with money. LOL
    Kids will do that to you. They are worth every penny, but have a habit of consuming every penny too.

Morning again everyone. I keep waiting for you guys to show up for the intervention......:dunno:

Hey, we've tried to do an intervention several times. It always starts the same way, we meet at UJs for cheeseburgers but before you know it, we are in a shooting bay at MCFG mixing a stronger batch of Koolaid than before. We should probably stop trying to do the interventions at a pistol range.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Good morning everyone! :coffee:

Hey, we've tried to do an intervention several times. It always starts the same way, we meet at UJs for cheeseburgers but before you know it, we are in a shooting bay at MCFG mixing a stronger batch of Koolaid than before. We should probably stop trying to do the interventions at a pistol range.

No, no, that's the best part.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I am really looking forward to a 4 day weekend... I seem to be falling apart recently. Last night was another spent resting on the floor, I'm not sure what's going on but it needs to stop.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom