Not open for further replies.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    But what fun is that? T-DOGG told me about a 75B Omega for south of $400 used. I went looking, couldn't find it... I don't need it, but if I found one and had the cash, I'd snag it up. Leave her bone stock.

It was even lower than that. Doesn't matter cause I just can't right now. This was my "year of saving"... Seems like I've never stopped from last years spend fest. It will now though.

It was $380 starting bid yesterday and shipping was $35. Looks like that ad ended, so logically since nobody bought it, the seller decided it made sense to raise the starting bid price to $395 and bump shipping to $40.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    It was $380 starting bid yesterday and shipping was $35. Looks like that ad ended, so logically since nobody bought it, the seller decided it made sense to raise the starting bid price to $395 and bump shipping to $40.
    Seems logical. So you should raise the price on your Gat... Maybe it'll sell then.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    quick question for you czickos....what is the reasoning to switch a 75D trigger to the 85 combat trigger?
    Trigger contour is different and the 85 comes with pre and over travel adjustment screws. You can also swap in a 97 trigger which is a little thicker front to rear giving a small amount more reach for those with larger hands.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    so not to fix the CZ "slap" ?
    Are you talking about the "sting"? I don't get it with any of mine anymore, but I did with my RAMI when it had the stock trigger. I put an 85 trigger in and it no longer gives me issues. A lot of the newer CZs have a really curved trigger and depending on where you place your finger on it when you fire, it could cause this.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    so not to fix the CZ "slap" ?
    My first Rami had the black curvy factory trigger and I experienced trigger slap with that gun, I also hate the shape of that trigger on all CZs. I replaced with an 85 trigger and fixed both issues. So yes, there is such a thing as CZ trigger slap. The only other gun that I've experienced this with is an AK that had trigger slap with a factory trigger, but those guns are more known for that issue than a CZ is.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Just got back from shooting and touring gun shops with WTB. What a great way to spend a day. That SAO Compact of his is a beautiful of what these guns can become and I think it has given me a plan for the SP01C. Except for the SAO trigger, that is. I like DA/SA for carry guns and this will be a carry gun. The 75B in .40 shot well today. Yesterday, while shooting it I had a couple of FTE so last night I installed an extra power extractor spring that I had in the spares box. There was not a single issue today but when I had seen how compressed the old spring was, I knew that the new spring would fix it. I've put 100 rounds down the pipe since picking it up on Saturday and really like that gun. It's definitely one of the favorites right now.

hps

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    This thread was at its lowest ive seen in awhile. prolly aroung the 8 or 9 mark. At some point I keep thinking*** well nevermind. CM will put me in the corner.:n00b:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Just got back from shooting and touring gun shops with WTB. What a great way to spend a day. That SAO Compact of his is a beautiful of what these guns can become and I think it has given me a plan for the SP01C. Except for the SAO trigger, that is. I like DA/SA for carry guns and this will be a carry gun. The 75B in .40 shot well today. Yesterday, while shooting it I had a couple of FTE so last night I installed an extra power extractor spring that I had in the spares box. There was not a single issue today but when I had seen how compressed the old spring was, I knew that the new spring would fix it. I've put 100 rounds down the pipe since picking it up on Saturday and really like that gun. It's definitely one of the favorites right now.

One of the best days I've had in a while, thanks Tim :yesway:

That 75B in fotay is very nice! Thing was a tackdriver and even I shot it well. The SP01C has a ton of potential. I really look forward to shooting it once you've done some work on it.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    That one guy is back again....:n00b:

j5stBDT.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom