Not open for further replies.

croy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indiana
    Morning folks! :coffee:

One of mine is among the first produced and right at the 2990 round mark, the slide failed to go into battery by about a half inch. It did that with or without ammo loaded so I tossed it in the range bag to figure it out at home but when I got home, the slide had gone into battery. Then on a subsequent range trip, after 15 rounds the rear cover plate started to migrate down and hung on the back of the frame. I was running an HBI lightened striker spring, so that might have contributed to the rear plate issue by reducing the amount of pressure holding it in place.

Both of those are known issues with the first run pistols and both have been addressed in the latest runs.
    Ok I remember now. CZ told me a few weeks ago its a 4-6 week turn around. I only have 3-400 rds through mine thus far. Compared to mine and the one in the rental case at Point Blank I like mine a lot better. I feel zero trigger slap on mine where I felt it a lot in the rental gun. I decided that day I didn't like the p10. I don't know why I bought one anyway but its been a pleasant experience and way better than the one I rented.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Good morning!
    Have any of you tried using a sight bore laser? I would like to adjust my sights at home instead of at the range. I would rather use range time for shooting instead of hammering :)

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    Every time I set up a gun rifle of pistol. Every time.
    Likewise. Every time I get something new or make a change, I use a LaserLyte bore tool to check alignment. It's not fool-proof accurate, but it gets me close enough that a few shots on paper will help me finish getting dialed in. IMHO, mine has paid for itself over and over by saving wasted ammo.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Do you have one that you recommend? I was looking them up and saw that some people were saying that their laser wasn't calibrated correctly for them.

I have one of these below or something very similar to it that I’ve had for years and it works adequately.

LaserLyte universal laser BORE SIGHT kit fits .22 to .50 caliber rifles and pistols. SIGHT IN a rifle with only two shots INCLUDES 223 556 308 30-06 6.5 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B004NKW7C2/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_PK7oBb1W9F4K8

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have one of these below or something very similar to it that I’ve had for years and it works adequately.

LaserLyte universal laser BORE SIGHT kit fits .22 to .50 caliber rifles and pistols. SIGHT IN a rifle with only two shots INCLUDES 223 556 308 30-06 6.5 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B004NKW7C2/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_PK7oBb1W9F4K8

I have this one and 2 others that the brand names escape me.
    Regardless nothing is fool proof. There are ways to check yourself. It is not rocket science. I have a daylight laser target set up at 25 Yds. It is all I need to get roughed in on an AR.
    If I set up at twilight I can reach out farther for scopes. It has never failed me to get on paper at 100. That is what they are for.

For a hand gun 10 yds is my reference distance and again......on steel. There may be some tweaking involved at the range but again, nothing is easy. But this makes it just a bit easier.

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    Finally got to the range today. 250 rounds each through the Shadow and PCR.

The Shadow is everything I expected it to be. Trigger is light and crisp. Gun is stupid accurate. One big ragged hole. The kind of gun that makes you feel like you are a better shooter than you really are.

The PCR has the CGW defensive carry package, which is the pro package minus the reach reduction kit. Very nice, but still needs to be shot all the way in. I didn't shoot it as well as the Shadow, but that is to be expected. It may find its way into the carry rotation after a few more range trips, but I am so used to my current carry guns that it may stay a range toy.

Very happy with both guns.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    :hooked:

:ladiesman: - Hey - never noticed this one before. 1) is this INGO appropriate? 2) does the dude in the middle look familiar or am I just crazy? EXACT same smile I have seen someplace. Huh...

That's never going to get old... MM is an INGO hero.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Ah, shucks guys ..... all of this praise gets you another photo ! ;)
    I'm fairly sure that this one was taken in the park on the San Francisco side of the Golden Gate bridge. BTW .... their names were Marci (left), and Denise (right).
    You really never forget girls like that !

i-LTBcNML-L.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom