Not open for further replies.

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    We are fortunate to be Americans and, throughout a day of celebration, do so with the remembrance of sacrifices made in order to secure and maintain “a more perfect Union”. A Union with its foundation laid this day in 1776.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Very phantom well phantom said phantom, Matt! Hope phantom you phantom have phantom a phantom great phantom day phantom, too!

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    Another 4th. A day to reflect on what got us here.

I am drooling over a SA TRP railed operator.

I seriously need counseling.

I hear ya. Told myself I was done for a while. Then I picked up a surplus 75 compact yesterday. Needs some love, and I'm unsure which direction to go with it, but hey got another project. And I'm also eyeing a pre-b.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Very phantom well phantom said phantom, Matt! Hope phantom you phantom have phantom a phantom great phantom day phantom, too!

So...if I follow you correctly? You think maybe a Phantom is worth considering? I am in desperate need of another handgun...

My experience with Pre-b is limited to one surplus from 88 and a few gun store looks but I gotta say. "Buy One!"

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I hear ya. Told myself I was done for a while. Then I picked up a surplus 75 compact yesterday. Needs some love, and I'm unsure which direction to go with it, but hey got another project. And I'm also eyeing a pre-b.

Exactly. The DW turned out to be a minimal project due to the fact it will be in the EDC rotation now. So I am somewhat un-fo-filled.

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    I just saw this morning that the 9mm DW ECO I've been fawning over dropped in price by a Benjamin on Bud's. It's all I can do to keep it outa my shopping cart, because something will have to go to make room.

What better way to celebrate the 4th than by buying a czech-made quasi-1911 in 9mm? You can always make room for one more. I for one am not going to sit here and listen to you badmouth the United States of America!

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    What better way to celebrate the 4th than by buying a czech-made quasi-1911 in 9mm? You can always make room for one more. I for one am not going to sit here and listen to you badmouth the United States of America!
    Bwahahahahh!! I know I can always count on you guys to be my advocates. God bless America, and hopefully I don't end up with my own apartment if I click the button!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom