Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    This is a very early production P10C and to date, it has been perfect. I was hoping that it just didn't suffer from a couple of the early gun issues that were seen and fixed in later iterations. I was also hoping to get it above the 3k mark before putting firearms up for a while.

I've been trying to do as much as I can left handed to be able to stay productive while the right arm is down but one thing that thwarted me this morning was loading mags with only the left hand. That's something I need to work on.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    This is a very early production P10C and to date, it has been perfect. I was hoping that it just didn't suffer from a couple of the early gun issues that were seen and fixed in later iterations. I was also hoping to get it above the 3k mark before putting firearms up for a while.

I've been trying to do as much as I can left handed to be able to stay productive while the right arm is down but one thing that thwarted me this morning was loading mags with only the left hand. That's something I need to work on.

Will be interested to hear what you discover. I think I'm at ~1500 rounds each on my P10s. One is an older model and one is newer. I think it's time for me to get better sights on the newer one so I can start carrying it, to be on the safe side.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I'd take a look at those Night Fission sights I linked to a day or two back. Look like as close to HDs as we can get for P10s and P07/P09s.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Just put some night sights on my phantom yesterday. What a difference! So much easier to pick up on them. Love the phantom!

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Dang. Everyone keeps talking about these Phantoms. Just when I think I don’t need any more 9 mm CZs...

Keep up the good work!!
    Some people keep putting up pics of Shadows and I feel like a moth drawn to the flame. Those sure are nice to view!

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    If you get a chance, shoot BA's old Phantom that's under KJ's stewardship now. The Wizard has another nice one as well. Shooting either of these will cost you money.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Good morning everyone. Gonna be a hot one out there.

Got some range time in earlier this morning. Took my daughter for the first time today (she just graduated high school and had not shown much interest before, but asked if she could go with me when I was pulling my stuff last night). It was very hot, and while she was doing ok with the M&P Compact 2.0 and the M&P 22LR Compact, her interest started to wane a bit due to the heat. Then I broke out the M&P 15-22 with the Primary Arms red dot, and her she started putting the lead on the steel plates. Allowed us to backup a bit and get under cover and she started flinging some lead like champ.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Got some range time in earlier this morning. Took my daughter for the first time today (she just graduated high school and had not shown much interest before, but asked if she could go with me when I was pulling my stuff last night). It was very hot, and while she was doing ok with the M&P Compact 2.0 and the M&P 22LR Compact, her interest started to wane a bit due to the heat. Then I broke out the M&P 15-22 with the Primary Arms red dot, and her she started putting the lead on the steel plates. Allowed us to backup a bit and get under cover and she started flinging some lead like champ.
    Awesome! Sounds like quality time together!

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Man, after two hours doing yardwork in this heat and humidity, I'm treating myself to an ice cold beer to relax. First beer in about a month and it tastes GOOD... :cheers:

Dang. Everyone keeps talking about these Phantoms. Just when I think I don’t need any more 9 mm CZs...

Keep up the good work!!

I know the feeling. I shot Tim's and liked it, but not enough to want one. I've shot the one KJ now has and I'm staying away from that as I don't want something pushing me to buy one...lol! I am thinking seriously that I need to have the Wizard do his magic on my matte stainless 75B. I'm starting to think I'm neglecting that beauty.

I'd take a look at those Night Fission sights I linked to a day or two back. Look like as close to HDs as we can get for P10s and P07/P09s.

I dunno, I put HD's on my Shield and don't really like them. I think I want something a bit smaller on the front. I may just go with the standard mepro's from CGW. Still debating.

johnb62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Oct 15, 2008
    Evansville Area
    Happy Friday to me!!!
    2q3w6ms.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom