The CZickness XLVI...What's next my friends.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    My G22 is transcaliber now. Her new name is Meeshelle. Lone wolf surgery complete.

I need to report myself sometimes.

View attachment 219664

Sweet ! I also have a 9mm barrel for my G22 .... and it's been solid, every time I've taken it to the range. However, I've left it au naturel, in daily use .... the .40S&W has reliably put down many a bad guy ! :draw:

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Do the rest of you boomers (a complimentary term, in my book) remember when music was music , and real Rock N' Roll ruled the airwaves ?
    In my opinion, good RnR started to die in the late 70's. Disco Duck came on the scene, and I felt a sickness in my heart ! :rolleyes:

When I opened the case of my Martin tribute guitar today, it made me think about that..... so of course, I snapped a pic.

3H4A0171%20copy2-XL.jpg

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Sweet ! I also have a 9mm barrel for my G22 .... and it's been solid, every time I've taken it to the range. However, I've left it au naturel, in daily use .... the .40S&W has reliably put down many a bad guy ! :draw:
    I have a good stock of fowtay, just more 9 now. Easier on the wallet, and everything I have for my rig is setup for it.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Do the rest of you boomers (a complimentary term, in my book) remember when music was music , and real Rock N' Roll ruled the airwaves ?
    In my opinion, good RnR started to die in the late 70's. Disco Duck came on the scene, and I felt a sickness in my heart ! :rolleyes:

When I opened the case of my Martin tribute guitar today, it made me think about that..... so of course, I snapped a pic.

3H4A0171%20copy2-XL.jpg
    Were you there? I wouldn't be surprised if you were there...

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine

3H4A0171%20copy2-XL.jpg
    Were you there? I wouldn't be surprised if you were there...

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I'm sure that's good for Jagee to watch ... how could it not be ?!?
    Years ago, I bought the full collector set, that included 2 DVD's, a real tambourine, and a bunch of reproduced memorabilia.
    I still pull it out about every two years, and watch. When Joe Cocker sings "With a little help from my friends", I almost cry with happiness. :banana:
    He puts every ounce of emotion in his body, into that performance.

Start there, Jagee ! :)

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    Woodstock 99 looked friggin miserable. 69 on the other hand… Mrs.BRCs grandparents went, still as hippie as hippie gets even in their 70s. They have some great stories from those days in general, not just woodstock. Theres a great one involving magic mushrooms and some haunted place around Ft.Wayne. Something about getting lost on a backroads West of Ft.Wayne on the way back from a concert in Indy and seeing a witch while “tripping balls” lol.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    20220823_203155.jpg
    Got Matilda out of the field tonight. Head gasket is OK but she has a hole in her oil pan. We pulled the front crash plate and washed all the dirt out of the belly of the beast. I changed out the thermostat and tomorrow I'll pull the oil pan, order a gasket and see if a replacement pan can be had or if I can get the old one welded up.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    View attachment 219704
    Got Matilda out of the field tonight. Head gasket is OK but she has a hole in her oil pan. We pulled the front crash plate and washed all the dirt out of the belly of the beast. I changed out the thermostat and tomorrow I'll pull the oil pan, order a gasket and see if a replacement pan can be had or if I can get the old one welded up.

It's beautiful ! I'm in love with your dozer ....don't turn your back on me if I'm near it ! ;)

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Woodstock 99 looked friggin miserable. 69 on the other hand… Mrs.BRCs grandparents went, still as hippie as hippie gets even in their 70s. They have some great stories from those days in general, not just woodstock. Theres a great one involving magic mushrooms and some haunted place around Ft.Wayne. Something about getting lost on a backroads West of Ft.Wayne on the way back from a concert in Indy and seeing a witch while “tripping balls” lol.
    :laugh6:

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    I'm sure that's good for Jagee to watch ... how could it not be ?!?
    Years ago, I bought the full collector set, that included 2 DVD's, a real tambourine, and a bunch of reproduced memorabilia.
    I still pull it out about every two years, and watch. When Joe Cocker sings "With a little help from my friends", I almost cry with happiness. :banana:
    He puts every ounce of emotion in his body, into that performance.

Start there, Jagee ! :)

Focus in on Sly & Family Stone, Joe Cocker, Santana, CSNY, all of 'em are standout performances.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom