The CZickness XLVI...What's next my friends.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    View attachment 219704
    Got Matilda out of the field tonight. Head gasket is OK but she has a hole in her oil pan. We pulled the front crash plate and washed all the dirt out of the belly of the beast. I changed out the thermostat and tomorrow I'll pull the oil pan, order a gasket and see if a replacement pan can be had or if I can get the old one welded up.
    adds true meaning to "Don't Tread On ME!!!!!.....Brandon!!!"

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Living life means keeping an eye out for those once in a lifetime event's and taking advantage of the opportunity to attend if possible

We had to bail on a bucket list show early this year. Safety concerns.

After being postponed multiple times from '20 until '22, a trip to downtown Chiraq just didn't settle with us. It was no heaven on earth before the riots, but after that we just didn't want to risk it. No recreational event is worth our wellbeing.

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    Well....started last night with Fort Wayne's finest in DA HOOD....guy backed into the gas meter.....and if it hadn't started blowing, he probably would have added a new way to get in the back door.

and......ended the night with Fort Wayne's finest on the northwest side. Guy on a zero turn mower, hit the gas meter so hard, that it busted a line under a modular home. One of the neighbors, who called it in later, estimated that was 3pm. I arrive at the scene at 7pm.....
    So.... 4 hours of blowing under a home......can you say "boom boom time???"
    I killed the meter, killed the power, called for the bunker gear crew, got an ENGINE and a LADDER. I got a key holder enroute, before the fire department arrived. We have 12 fireman, 3 fans, and a few halligan tools just waiting for that key to show up.
    Woman arrives, in a foot cast no less, I "offer" to take the key, and run around the parade I have set up, to get that front door opened before the firemen turn it into a sardine can.
    We'll never know what level it was up to, but the eyes always give it away.....Firemen wide eyed, with guaranteed tight sphincters... a captain and a battalion chief muttering something about in 20 years never seen their meter so high.....
    40 minutes later, neighborhood block party is over, parade leaves, I help the casted daughter survey the lawn mower's damage.....and away I go....and yes house is still standing, and....

the pot smokers of the trailer hood were happy enough with my work.....I smelled 4 distinct areas of "skunk weed" as I drove out.....probably one of them had been mowing earlier.....I will never know.....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom