The CZickness XXX: As in life, the twenties are just a blur...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I will miss my kids when that time comes for them to leave the nest, but damn I cant wait to be able to be more free with guns in my home lol.
    Of coarse then i still wont be able to if i have grandkids coming over eventually but im not gonna think about that. Im just picturing a M60 e3 behind my bathroom door:laugh:

My grandkids live in Florida and only visit once a year so for that week all guns go in the safe.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I have a small pocket on the front of my jacket that fits one of my smaller pistols pretty well, for when I step out to get the mail or take out the trash. Works pretty well. I'll have to think of the belly band for when I do so in warmer weather.

I have a little P64 but for some reason I never think of it. I've become so accustomed to the CZs and them being all alike that I just don't feel comfortable with anything else.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I have a little P64 but for some reason I never think of it. I've become so accustomed to the CZs and them being all alike that I just don't feel comfortable with anything else.

I use an LCP II for these cases. I feel almost as naked with it as I would without a gun, but it's better than nothing. I wouldn't use it for more than a walk to the mailbox and back, but it's okay for that I feel. Everywhere else, even inside the house, it's the P10C with an extended mag.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I use an LCP II for these cases. I feel almost as naked with it as I would without a gun, but it's better than nothing. I wouldn't use it for more than a walk to the mailbox and back, but it's okay for that I feel. Everywhere else, even inside the house, it's the P10C with an extended mag.

The Ghost is my go to for those situations but it is currently in hock to my brother. I'm saving my nickels to get it back.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I just have a cheap shoulder rig that I modified a little so that its stable without pants, and so that the actual holster part is secure and guards the trigger.

I have a very old S&W leather shoulder rig that I traded for from the Wizard roughly a hundred years ago. It is very comfy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom