Not open for further replies.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Great to know the Mec-Gar mags are G2G, thank you guys!

WT - I've *got* to get my hands on that OD P-01 you just got, still can hardly believe you found one NIB. And I know I still owe you a round with the V-Bob!

I'm on vacation all next week, maybe we can meet up at Point Blank sometime. I'll have my son and GF's daughter with probably, but would love to shoot that V-Bob :D

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    Deal! I think I'm traveling the next 2 - 3 weeks with some back-to-back trips, but we definitely need to meet up there... maybe around the end of August? We need to get craigkim to join us as well, he has a membership, and I'm jonesing to shoot his Shadow after llh1956 worked his cajun wizardry on it.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    So since our first meet up was kind of a CZ/1911 thing. Can I request the next one be a CZ/Wheelgun thing? Lots of wheelies I want to shoot but don't know anybody else with any.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    In CZ news today, I found the time to clean off all the rust and paint the grip screws on my RAMI. Just took them to a wire wheel, etch primed them and painted with an Eastwood satin radiator black. Came out nice, we will see how it holds up.

Any pointers on how to take the mag release out? I'd like to paint that too, if this Eastwood stuff holds up.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    To all, sorry for the tangent into wheel guns. Shame on us. Anyway I did try to convert someone today by letting them fondle my Cajunized P07 (which I have yet to shoot myself). Am I forgiven?

bjenkins as has been said it's OK to be curious about wheel guns.
    I didn't list this one but I could bring it if you like, this is a 686. If the 64 is the wheelgun equivalent of "the girl with the nice personality". Then the 686 is the equivalent of the big girl in the corner with a nice personality. The offer stands you want to shoot some revolvers just PM me.

SampW%20686%20plus%20talo%20exclusive%20right%20small_zpsvkcpxfmi.jpg

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    Where are you guys getting your TFX sights for CZ's? I grabbed the last two sets from eBay seller "dfwselect" for $120/set. Amazon doesn't have them. Centerfire Guns sells them for other models for $107/set, but doesn't list the CZ set. Any better deals out there?

Wow, I just looked around and can't find these anywhere but TruGlo's site now. I saw a FB post from TruGlo at the end of April saying 12 weeks (hopefully less, actually) to availability of TFX's for CZ 75's, so I guess they haven't been out very long. Hopefully, they're just not in distribution yet as opposed to selling out. I'd hate to see people having the pay the ~$170/set to get these. That's ridiculous when other gun makes are selling for ~$105 all over the 'net.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    How do the new jerichos compare

I don't know about the new ones, but the older ones (IWI) had very sweet triggers out of the box. They were however extremely heavy. If the newer imports are made by IWI I bet they are smooth running as well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom