• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    My buddy has one just like this. It feels like cheating shooting small targets at 15+ yards. Makes me want to delve into revolvers.....But my semi auto collection is not complete yet, and I'm not ready to open that Pandora's box.

To all, sorry for the tangent into wheel guns. Shame on us. Anyway I did try to convert someone today by letting them fondle my Cajunized P07 (which I have yet to shoot myself). Am I forgiven?

bjenkins as has been said it's OK to be curious about wheel guns.
    I didn't list this one but I could bring it if you like, this is a 686. If the 64 is the wheelgun equivalent of "the girl with the nice personality". Then the 686 is the equivalent of the big girl in the corner with a nice personality. The offer stands you want to shoot some revolvers just PM me.

SampW%20686%20plus%20talo%20exclusive%20right%20small_zpsvkcpxfmi.jpg

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    When I'm ready to get a revolver again, it would be to replace the most recent one I traded off, the Ruger GP100 3" Stainless, but I would get a 4" or 6" version instead. Ryan3030 had a cool setup with a Weigand rail and reflex sight that looked like a blast to shoot. I would love to have something similar.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom