Not open for further replies.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    It's a 9mm so no biggie really............:)

I am here to help.

To be honest, that's the biggest thing that helps me to avoid the temptation. I like shooting my 9mm handguns, especially the CZ's, but I LOVE shooting my .45's :D

llh and I both really admire the P09s but the mag thing is what holds us back. We both have a :poop: ton of magazines that work in all our guns. But none of them would work in a P09. That is a show stopper for me.

That is a real PITA. If I hadn't gotten such a good trade deal for my P-09, I would have never got one, but the deal was sweet and with the light and 19 round capacity, it makes a very nice home defense gun.

If you guys every feel like making the drive over to Lafayette I'm sure we could find something that you'd enjoy shooting.

This isn't the whole gang...but most of it.

IMG_0441_zps4hnaudel.jpg

WOW! :drool::drool::drool:

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    That is a real PITA. If I hadn't gotten such a good trade deal for my P-09, I would have never got one, but the deal was sweet and with the light and 19 round capacity, it makes a very nice home defense gun.

Yes, they are great HD guns. My HD gun is the Phantom (upper left in photo).

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    To be honest, that's the biggest thing that helps me to avoid the temptation. I like shooting my 9mm handguns, especially the CZ's, but I LOVE shooting my .45's :D

WOW! :drool::drool::drool:
    Nice family, i get up and tune in each morning just to make sure I am normal!:coffee:

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I think I'm about to go full CZ soon........looking at my collection and the gears they are a turnin............

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    I think I'm about to go full CZ soon........looking at my collection and the gears they are a turnin............

Likewise. But revolvers don't count, I'm keeping those! I have one striker-fired semi auto left, which is an XDM bitone compact. Everything else is CZ or DW (which IMO is a CZ). My Springer could easily be replaced by a RAMI...

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Likewise. But revolvers don't count, I'm keeping those! I have one striker-fired semi auto left, which is an XDM bitone compact. Everything else is CZ or DW (which IMO is a CZ). My Springer could easily be replaced by a RAMI...

What....whoa up there trigger.......What kinda springer we talking here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom