Not open for further replies.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I've come to find myself (temporarily) distracted by revolvers. Old school cool. I'll probably get back into CZs again soon though.

I was in the same place for a while. Luckily I know someone who owns a lot of revolvers and I can take care of my desire to shoot revolvers by shooting theirs, without having to buy one myself. Has worked so far... :):

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    Just wanted to give David from CGWs another thumbs up!:yesway: Excellent customer service, sent in a slide that I had bought sights for and was having some issues with getting them just right. Asked him if he would take a look at them when he had time and to just call me and I would gladly pay him for his time. Came home from work Thursday and there on the kitchen table was my slide he had sent back! Whether it was that they shipped me the wrong sights or not pretty unusual in todays time that something is done today and you arent charged something not even shipping.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Any good deals on a CZ Compact or Rami? I'm hoping to find a deal on a used one, but might be a needle in a haystack.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I had to order new glasses this week. That put a big dent in the discretionary funds. Was trying to trade a pre-B I have plus some cash for a used RAMI but the pre-B is having some issues so that fell through. My brother wanted the RAMI but now I will have to find him another one. Just a frustrating week.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    I had to order new glasses this week. That put a big dent in the discretionary funds. Was trying to trade a pre-B I have plus some cash for a used RAMI but the pre-B is having some issues so that fell through. My brother wanted the RAMI but now I will have to find him another one. Just a frustrating week.
    You just do not see the Rami for sale used like you do a lot of other guns. There must be a reason:dunno:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Probably just not that many out there compared to the other models. When I was looking at CZs when I bought mine, there weren't any new RAMIs on the table.

MattyLite

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 3, 2013
    Agree with BA. If you are interested in a Rami they can be found, but be prepared to buy it on the spot when you find one at your LGS or it will be gone.

The local range I shoot at has a CZ 75 SA sitting with the range rental guns. Every time I go there I debate on asking if they would sell it. Seems bad just letting it sit in the land of misfit toys.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom