• Status
    Not open for further replies.

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    Even if the Grand jury reaches a decision, dont the police/schools still get a 24-48 hours notice? Thus we wont know until later this week what the decision will be.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    not sure about the safe but the article i read said they were loading them up in trailers and completely removing them from the store.

To clarify: that article referred to one, single pawn shop, in Overland (Page and 170), which is several miles away from Ferguson. There is thus far no evidence of the larger gun shops farther out (Metro Shooting Supplies in Bridgeton, Cabela's in Hazelwood, etc.) following suit.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Why don't the gun stores load all their inventory into trailers and then just park them in the alley out back.
    Nobody will ever know what is in........................wait.............. :rolleyes:

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Why don't the gun stores load all their inventory into trailers and then just park them in the alley out back.
    Nobody will ever know what is in........................wait.............. :rolleyes:

Buuuuuuurn.

Now, if you could have worked in fake military service somewhere...perfection.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Even if the Grand jury reaches a decision, dont the police/schools still get a 24-48 hours notice? Thus we wont know until later this week what the decision will be.

No, I think it was the "peaceful protesters" and their leaders that were demanding 24-48 hours notice. Probably the media too so they would have time to line up their reporting and sell advertising spots.

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    No, I think it was the "peaceful protesters" and their leaders that were demanding 24-48 hours notice. Probably the media too so they would have time to line up their reporting and sell advertising spots.

Ahh, I think my 24 hours was in regards to the weekend. There is so much information going on (some not even true), I am having a hard time keeping up with it all.

Several school districts will be told in advance that the grand jury announcement is coming. The Hazelwood School District posted on its website last week that schools will get 24 hours' notice before the news media if the announcement is on a weekend, and three hours' notice if it is on a weekday. The notice is intended to allow schools to get students home before possible disruptions that could be caused by demonstrations.

johnwhite

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2014
    bedford
    I quit paying any attention to the BS in ferguson. of course it's all over the news and facebook so i still get bits a pieces.why would anyone want to give people who riot and loot any credibility by watching and listening to their every utterance. peaceful protest is fine, but the moment it turns into a mob it needs to be put down and put down hard. sorry thats just the way i feel red white black or any color in between you trash peoples private property you deserve what you get

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I am hoping that they release all the evidence properly. I would guess that the wind will be taken out of the sails of a few if the evidence shows Brown was truly trying to harm Officer Wilson. I am hoping that the majority of the witnesses will turn out to be black's. That might persuade the protesters to not react in a harmful way.

There is a chance that there is evidence proving Wilson was in the wrong. The general public does not have all the evidence that the grand jury has seen. Know matter what said (grand jury' decision), there will be doubt's. I want to see all the evidence!!

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    Just recieved several news updates...jury has reached a verdict. Decision will be announced later tonight.

From USA TODAY
    Reports: Ferguson grand jury has made decision
    Reports: Ferguson grand jury has made decision

Jurassic-Park-33-Hold-on-to-your-butts1.jpg

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    They are saying that the might not release the evidence if the officer is not charged!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark-DuCo

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Ferdinand
    They are saying that the might not release the evidence if the officer is not charged!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Umm... that would be like throwing gasoline, no, a nuke on a bonfire... I seriously feel for all the innocent people out there in Ferguson. I think I would be packing up my family and guns and moving about 50 miles away for a few days.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom