• Status
    Not open for further replies.

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    For the sake of transparency, the staff did not erase the comment. The former member edited his post, but not before it and others were quoted at posts #1771, #1774 and #1777.

Just out of curiosity, if other blatantly racist post pop up, should we not quote them and just report?

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Just out of curiosity, if other blatantly racist post pop up, should we not quote them and just report?
    I usually don't repost the offending post intact. I usually just report the post with the triangle at the bottom of the post. I give a brief description in the report.

THE BIG SITT

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    Greenwood
    I am still of the opinion that rioting would have still taken place even if they had made the decision to indict. I think this opinion is re-enforced by the facts that the vast majority of arrests made last night were people from out of town and that businesses that had publicly supported Brown and even had signage to show it were still looted. Without the people just looking for an opportunity to break the law and get away with it, this would have been little more than a minor and mostly peaceful disturbance. Its a sad commentary on the state of our society.

Don't bring me into this! I do not identify with whatever society these people belong to.

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    I usually don't repost the offending post intact. I usually just report the post with the triangle at the bottom of the post. I give a brief description in the report.

Word... Didnt know if there was an INGO rule that dictates what one would do.... ill make sure to edit in the future.

THE BIG SITT

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    Greenwood
    Am I the only one who has trouble fighting back legitimate anger while watch the mother carry on? I understand you're grieving, but she needs to grow up and realize that so many people are looking to her for a reaction and basing their reactions from hers. She acts like an immature teenager throwing a tantrum when she doesn't get her way. I don't expect her to understand why the decision was made the way it was. That doesn't excuse her from conducting herself like a civilized human being.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Am I the only one who has trouble fighting back legitimate anger while watch the mother carry on? I understand you're grieving, but she needs to grow up and realize that so many people are looking to her for a reaction and basing their reactions from hers. She acts like an immature teenager throwing a tantrum when she doesn't get her way. I don't expect her to understand why the decision was made the way it was. That doesn't excuse her from conducting herself like a civilized human being.

Nope, your not. It just makes me sick!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Indeed. And when she really got going, that's when the shouts of "burn it down" began to be heard in that video. Arguably it seems like maybe she could be charged with inciting a riot, since her behavior seemed to fire up the crowd (not that they needed much to get fired up).

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In

She belongs to a sub-culture (all races included) that feels like if they don't like it than it must be wrong, everyone is out to get them, no sense of personal responsibility.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom