• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Mars Hill
    Wow - made a Shooter? Guess there's a lot of behind the scenes issues before this.
    I doubt it, Horn has been a consistent ahole for at least the past year, he would stir **** up and then repeatedly answer questions with questions.

I vaguely remember the thread with the hoopty parked in the handicapped parking spot, it pissed me off. VUPD stepped up and asked for the location. I remember thinking this cop gets it, and is trying to make our city a better place.

In this thread VUPD is honest and gives a first hand account of how statistics can be skewed and then accurate at the same time, then wait for it...wait for it...Horn pulls the race card and makes BS raciest accusations.

Horn is a knowledgeable and helpful guy, he is also a relentless......:stickpoke:

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    I doubt it, Horn has been a consistent ahole for at least the past year, he would stir **** up and then repeatedly answer questions with questions.

I vaguely remember the thread with the hoopty parked in the handicapped parking spot, it pissed me off. VUPD stepped up and asked for the location. I remember thinking this cop gets it, and is trying to make our city a better place.

In this thread VUPD is honest and gives a first hand account of how statistics can be skewed and then accurate at the same time, then wait for it...wait for it...Horn pulls the race card and makes BS raciest accusations.

Horn is a knowledgeable and helpful guy, he is also a relentless......:stickpoke:

I know for a fact that he's not the only one who does that. Hell, Kirk Freeman wouldn't give a straight answer if his life depended on it! "wookie, Ron Paul... " :):

My question is, are we now allowed to reply "go **** yourself" if we dislike someone's post?

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I know for a fact that he's not the only one who does that. Hell, Kirk Freeman wouldn't give a straight answer if his life depended on it! "wookie, Ron Paul... " :):

My question is, are we now allowed to reply "go **** yourself" if we dislike someone's post?

I'll agree with that when it comes to Kirk Freeman. The real question about your reply as stated - can we say that once someone has been banned? I think we're allowed to personally insult non-members?

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville

Go **** yourself!

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    shooter status was a bit much in my opinion.

"Moderator discretion". You don't have to break a rule or violate any terms of service. You can get perma-banned for being "negative" or, I guess in this case the aforementioned "relentless"(?). Either way, plainly stated... you don't have to put on your big [STRIKE]girl[/STRIKE] boy panties in any discussion if you hold a hammer.

I apologize for the "go **** yourself" comment. I'll taze myself in the leg later to make up for it.
    Question;
    Apology or not, would any other non-mod member here have been smacked for saying the same to any other member? Just curious.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    "Moderator discretion". You don't have to break a rule or violate any terms of service. You can get perma-banned for being "negative" or, I guess in this case the aforementioned "relentless"(?). Either way, plainly stated... you don't have to put on your big [STRIKE]girl[/STRIKE] boy panties in any discussion if you hold a hammer.

Question;
    Apology or not, would any other non-mod member here have been smacked for saying the same to any other member? Just curious.

I have done this and not gotten caught. Caught being the operative word.
    I have been warned.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN

Question;

I'm betting he was shootered before that comment was posted, therefore not a member?

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    It's gonna be fun to see all the complaining about the unfairness of banning. If you don't like it, start your own website and make it better than INGO.
    :stickpoke:
    :popcorn:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom