• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OneHarryMess

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2016
    Central
    My first rifle was a Stevens single shot .22 for my sixth birthday, many cans and squirells met its maker with that bad boy!. First shotgun was a Stevens 311 in .410 when I turned 8(notice a pattern here haha) and my first pistol was a H&R 22 revolver for my 10th birthday from my grandpa. I wish I still got guns for my birthday haha

one more

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    My first gun I fired was my Fathers 38 special Smith & Wesson Revolver at my Great Grand Parents Farm in Lapaz many years ago. I do not remember how old I was but Dad brought his new Smith & Wesson to the Sunday get together ( The family got together at the farm every Sunday ). Dad took my Brothers and I back to a dug out low spot that had a good backstop. We watched Dad shoot then Dad said alright Boys, who is next! My older Brother, my younger Brother and Myself got to shoot the Smith & Wesson. That was a Great day for us!! That was many years ago, the farm has not been in the family for years and in fact I think the whole farm has been developed. I wonder if this and the old westerns on TV have affected my liking of revolvers?

one more

Shawn76

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2016
    nowhere
    If memory serves me right, my first gun I shot was a friends Star 45cal about 20 years ago and he still has the same gun after all these years.

awames76

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2016
    kendallville
    it was a bb gun, first gun was a 50 cal flint at a hunter education when i was 16 the next day it was a 20 ga shooting clay it first 9 missed the 10 th. then dads 410 did not see 1 rabbit, now i have 8 including my kids .22s

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    A single shot .410 shotgun that my granddad gave my dad, I've still got it back in the safe although I need to have a front sight reinstalled. For some reason the little post sight falls off occasionally.

jglevyjr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2015
    Indianapolis
    Winchester model 12 410 that my father gave to me age 14 (Louisiana). Lots of dove hunting at the time; I got better than the "old people" with 12 gauge.

tallend

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    Waaaaaaay back,a lady gave me a Remington #4 cal 32(and a box of 32short),for mowing her lawn..A friend and I took it to the city dump to shoot rats..........An "expert " told my dad that the gun was NOT a BOYS gun,and would shoot over 5 miles.......Never saw the gun again...........Hope the "expert" was pleased with it

tallend

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    pakman415
    Top Bottom