• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    Get ready folks, the beast is at your door, and it’s ripping its way through one claw at a time.

[video=youtube;1rwmD4c_NxI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1rwmD4c_NxI[/video]

I wish this was a :tinfoil: moment, but I don't think so. I think it is past time to get serious.

Redtbird

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Apr 18, 2012
    Monroe County
    Hmmm... Very interesting video, to say the least.

I have noticed that local police departments across the country are becoming more militarized in their uniforms, weapons and some vehicles. SWAT teams now look like they're ready for action in the Middle East. Locally, Monroe County, in the past week, I have seen three instances of traffic stops where there were up to three police cars involved. One, on Rt 46, three officers involved, had one man cuffed as I drove by. Of course, I have no way of knowing whether the initial officer called for backup, or the other officers there heard about the stop and showed up on their own.

This sure isn't the same America I grew up in many years ago.

Scary, damn scary...

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow

I have noticed that local police departments across the country are becoming more militarized in their uniforms, weapons and some vehicles. SWAT teams now look like they're ready for action in the Middle East. Locally, Monroe County, in the past week, I have seen three instances of traffic stops where there were up to three police cars involved. One, on Rt 46, three officers involved, had one man cuffed as I drove by. Of course, I have no way of knowing whether the initial officer called for backup, or the other officers there heard about the stop and showed up on their own.

Scary, damn scary...

Us old folks can remember when it wasn't all about "safety", even though life was still safe.

For our kids, however, this is normal. And as the government keeps racheting it up, young folks just see it as normal. That is disturbing.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan

Scary, damn scary...

What does that have to do with police "militarization"?

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    Come on you guys , your connecting dots that simply aren't there .

Remember , times have changed and even the smallest barney fife department needs military style gear and training cause who knows what they'll encounter on a daily basis .

The poor policemen are dropping like flys cause there's so many scary bad guys out there running amuck with there bombs and automatic guns with high capacity clips killing folks indiscriminately .

SHAME ! SHAME I SAY , on all of you who wish to protect your state given rights more than our brave , valiant , virtuous knights in shinning , umm , subdued battle rattle .

It's all about making sure they go home safe , you know .

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    Church, i 100% agree with this one. Some of these folks can sport thier foil if they wish but there are some of us who see something is brewing.
    Lately ive been seeing so much attention, on the UN ARMS TREATY, New gov sects focused on domestic media and wireless observation, October and congress's recess, etc.
    Whatever will happen there is "change" on the horizon.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    I like that guys youtube channel, I just wish the truth wasn't what it is. This guys videos are going a long way towards waking people up.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Welp

Welp! Looking at the part you highlighted, I see now that prolly should have been a different paragraph. It is a confusing paragraph this way.

Grade: C+
    I'm not really understanding. Are you saying that you have a problem with a car stop where there are 3 officers present and the driver handcuffed?

Redtbird

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Apr 18, 2012
    Monroe County
    I'm not really understanding. Are you saying that you have a problem with a car stop where there are 3 officers present and the driver handcuffed?

Welp! I'm not really understanding why you're not understanding. We are two different people, looking at the same thing, and seeing two different views. Doesn't mean one of is right and the other is wrong. I guess it's the "Is the glass half empty or half full?" story.

When I see two, three, or even four, officers with one car pulled over, I can't help but wonder, "WoW! What did he do to attract so much attention from the police? Must be a verily dangerous character!" Maybe there's a reason for multiple officers on a stop; I really hope so. And, or course, I personally have no idea why the person was stopped.

With some of the stories we hear in MSM these days, if I was pulled over and looked up in the mirror and saw three or four police cars there, I would be very nervous about what was going to happen. Maybe my car looks like a getaway car at an armed bank robbery. Maybe they want to know what I am doing running around in public.

Is the glass half full, or half empty?

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Welp! I'm not really understanding why you're not understanding. We are two different people, looking at the same thing, and seeing two different views. Doesn't mean one of is right and the other is wrong. I guess it's the "Is the glass half empty or half full?" story.

When I see two, three, or even four, officers with one car pulled over, I can't help but wonder, "WoW! What did he do to attract so much attention from the police? Must be a verily dangerous character!" Maybe there's a reason for multiple officers on a stop; I really hope so. And, or course, I personally have no idea why the person was stopped.

With some of the stories we hear in MSM these days, if I was pulled over and looked up in the mirror and saw three or four police cars there, I would be very nervous about what was going to happen. Maybe my car looks like a getaway car at an armed bank robbery. Maybe they want to know what I am doing running around in public.

Just because there are a number of patrol cars behine someone on the side of the road doesnt mean they did anything wrong. A few months ago I ended up with about six state troopers lined up behind me for a seat belt stop on 70 because I refused to hand over my legally carried firearm located in the glove box after the trooper insisted he was going to run the serial number to ensure it wasnt stolen. By the way, after his sgt showed up, he didnt get to run that number.

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    Us old folks can remember when it wasn't all about "safety", even though life was still safe.

For our kids, however, this is normal. And as the government keeps racheting it up, young folks just see it as normal. That is disturbing.

Yes, very disturbing. The circle of liberty is shrinking rapidly, and so many are like a frog in a pot of water that is being heated up and don't notice. Frightening. :(

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    Come on you guys , your connecting dots that simply aren't there .

Remember , times have changed and even the smallest barney fife department needs military style gear and training cause who knows what they'll encounter on a daily basis .

The poor policemen are dropping like flys cause there's so many scary bad guys out there running amuck with there bombs and automatic guns with high capacity clips killing folks indiscriminately .

SHAME ! SHAME I SAY , on all of you who wish to protect your state given rights more than our brave , valiant , virtuous knights in shinning , umm , subdued battle rattle .

It's all about making sure they go home safe , you know .

Was that supposed to be purple?

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana

For those who saw this reply but did not click on the images to enlarge them and read them, I suggest you do. Spot on!

EDIT: Some say the Lenin thing is bogus. But to me it appears to be not a single document but a collection of quotes and paraphrases that in and of themselves are the spirit of the evil man and his vision.

Last edited:

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    The guy raises some reasonable points and at least one point that is kind of ridiculous.

@6:21 the video points out the plainclothed military looking guys wearing big backpacks at the boston marathon bombing. I'm pretty sure those guys are Massachusetts National Guard "Weapons of Mass Destruction Civil Support Team". After the bombing there were a bunch of them around an "Advon" vehicle. Those teams have a history of being at big public events.

It's a small thing in the midst of the legitimate issues he raises, but taking something like the WMD Civil Support team and pretending like they were some sinister element makes me think that either the producer of the video is:

1: ignorant of things which are relatively easy to learn

or

2: Intentionally lieing to bolster his argument

There are enough things to be honestly concerned about without dragging in nonsense.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan

Ookay.

Top Bottom