• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jrogers

Why not pass the time with a game of solitaire?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Central IN
    We've had doomsayers since the dawn of civilization. Unfortunately, the rise of the Internet Forum gave them a more effective means of communication than standing on a streetcorner with a crudely handlettered sign shrieking at passersby.

Doesn't make their prognostications any less ridiculous.

Johnny C

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Solsberry , In
    So, when I was 19 back in 83, I had a black 75 camero with a red racing stripe.

Happened to be at the local hangout with some buddies, and upon leaving, squealed my wheels at the light.

4, count them...4 cop cars came blazing out of nowhere and forced me into the highschool parking lot before I could pull over.

a half dozen cops jumped out, a few drew down on me and screamed "get out of the car!"

I was thinking, all this for some barking tires?

They put me across my hood, cuffed me and started going through my car and wallet.

After tossing my car, they uncuffed me and you can go.

WHAT THE?

a week later, one night my dad comes home, storms into my bedroom and screams at me for running him off the road exiting 465 onto 38th street a few minutes ago.

I had been home for a few hours and mom vouched for me.

Pops said it sure looked like me with a stupid haircut in a black camero with a red stripe.

A few weeks later, I read in the paper about a drug runner with the same looking car, sporting a spiked up mullet just like me who was arrested for selling hard drugs.

Good thing they didnt have tazers back then, or I probally would have been zapped!

Top Bottom