• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • E-4 461

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 13, 2021
    Terre Haute
    I've read that we may have ammo back on the shelves be mid-june, we'll see I guess. this is ridiculous having to conserve ammo. gotta start reloading for sure now. Can't afford not to!:mullet:

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    My friend Caleb Giddings has a fantastic article on the current ammunition sales circumstances and it is a great one to show to those in the gun culture infested with brain worms (all too common now) whose waste inside the brain cause them to believe in conspiracies. It is not a conspiracy, it is supply meeting demand. Education combats fear, so read away.

The one point I disagree with him on, is "when will it get better". He speculates 2022 but this election cycle is different:

*Widespread coordinated electoral fraud and a stolen election

*Ds promise to finish politicizing the judiciary by packing SCOTUS

*Censorship that has mexico's president talking about the inquisition

*Sore winners calling for "truth&reconcilliation commissions", auditing and "deprogramming" Trump supporters

*Extending the patriot-act to "domestic terrorists" which brennan described as "even libertarians".

*The new sec. of def. calling for purging the military of "extremists" (to be defined later)

Even Tulsi Gabbard says things are starting to look like a police state. With this start to biden's admin, by 2022 ammo might be deemed to be illegal and the only way to get more will be "battlefield pickup". That's the worst case scenario, but I don't see things getting back to anything like normal

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    I've read that we may have ammo back on the shelves be mid-june
    tenor.gif

yetti462

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 18, 2016
    Unglaciated heaven
    I broke out my 1911 and banged steel and burned a whopping 2 mags worth and called her done. sad. I got plenty of ammo, just hesitate to shoot much. Last week I got my s&w 986 and shot 3 full moon clips of 9. that was good enough to satisfy my itchy finger.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I don't waste ammo at all not even the grandchildren are allowed to plunk like they use to. Now Gpa has rewards for the best shooter events with different firearms. So now they are given a limited number of rounds and told to score the highest in x amount of time at x distance using x stance/position.

E-4 461

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 13, 2021
    Terre Haute
    FACT, I've read it. we'll see I guess. FACT.
    I can drive 30 minutes away and the shelves are full of 5.56/$9.99/20rds WWB, cases upon cases, 1 Case limit/1000rd.
    9mm/$19.99/50rds WWB limit 2 boxes. Where? My honey hole! go find it.
    People in Indiana are panic buying because they're afraid of fear itself. I've been bulk buying since birth, so I got my supply. Just needing some .454 Casull is the only AMMO I need (hunting). Gonna start reloading now because of the "Great Ammo Shortage". I suggest you do the same, if you're not. So, get off you're postage stamp and keep panic buying.

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    I can drive 30 minutes away and the shelves are full of 5.56/$9.99/20rds WWB, cases upon cases, 1 Case limit/1000rd.
    People in Indiana are panic buying because they're afraid of fear itself. I've been bulk buying since birth, so I got my supply. Just needing some .454 Casull is the only AMMO I need (hunting). Gonna start reloading now because of the "Great Ammo Shortage". I suggest you do the same, if you're not. So, get off you're postage stamp and keep panic buying.
    tenor.gif

bcsatch

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2021
    Farmland
    I'm on numerous forums and social media groups and have noticed a lot of obviously new and clueless people asking the most basic of questions. Buying firearms and not knowing how to use it or even what round it uses. They are helping to keep this pointless panic train rolling by buying ammo and arms at ridiculous prices because they don't know what we know or haven't been in the firearm world long enough, so Those prices are just the norm for them. Never thought I would have to worry about the younger generations even becoming remotely interested in firearms, yet here they are screwing everything up.

Mark106

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 15, 2020
    Terre Haute
    Dang, time for me to find that honey hole. Wouldn't mind a case of that 5.56!

Pfcmaurx

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2021
    Jeffersonville
    The one point I disagree with him on, is "when will it get better". He speculates 2022 but this election cycle is different:

*Widespread coordinated electoral fraud and a stolen election

*Ds promise to finish politicizing the judiciary by packing SCOTUS

*Censorship that has mexico's president talking about the inquisition

*Sore winners calling for "truth&reconcilliation commissions", auditing and "deprogramming" Trump supporters

*Extending the patriot-act to "domestic terrorists" which brennan described as "even libertarians".

*The new sec. of def. calling for purging the military of "extremists" (to be defined later)

Even Tulsi Gabbard says things are starting to look like a police state. With this start to biden's admin, by 2022 ammo might be deemed to be illegal and the only way to get more will be "battlefield pickup". That's the worst case scenario, but I don't see things getting back to anything like normal
    It makes me sad that ammo prices have gone up so much. It feels very much like another form of gun control.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Its possible too that it doesn't get any better, Personal defense I have for me and mine but the every two week range time I loved is now gone.
    I wonder if the Military has had to scale down their exercises?

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Reloading? Where does one buy powder and primers--your honey hole? I recall finding it harder to find those in 2012 because the manufacturers were using them to make assembled ammo

E-4 461

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 13, 2021
    Terre Haute
    Reloading? Where does one buy powder and primers--your honey hole? I recall finding it harder to find those in 2012 because the manufacturers were using them to make assembled ammo
    I don't reload yet, but I'm sorry I didn't notice a bunch of reloading stuff, mostly for LE, TAC Gear, police riot gear. A true COP SHOP. nice place, a few firearms, tons of AMMO.

Top Bottom