• ...and so much more!
  • MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Yep, rules don't apply to Hillary.

Imagine the response one of us normal folks would get from the legal department if we started a new job that required the handling of sensitive information and we said, "Nope. I don't need a company email address, I'll just do all business on my personal email."

I don't think that would fly.

CMB69

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    Indy
    What? Is Secretary of State the last job in the country that doesn't give you an e-mail address before you're even out of paper hat status?

How is this not a security issue? Even if she's not hiding things (ha) wouldn't private email be much less resistant to hackers?

She chose not to use the State Department account/address. She used her own, exclusively. Yes, it is a potential security issue.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I do not want to follow a leader who has an entire career of being able to get away with as much wrong as possible.

I want leadership that is always doing things as legal and right as possible.

If every defensive statement starts with "it was not technically wrong" I have no respect for the person. It is the same as saying "it is not really right"

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    So there's a good chance Hillary Clinton discussed classified information on a server that wasn't secured for classified information.

In a just world, that's game over.

[video=youtube;I_vLgX_XLvg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_vLgX_XLvg[/video]

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    This also means that there is likely a large amount of communications that she exchanged as Secretary of State with officials from other nations that is not part of the public record. The Clinton Foundation has been richly funded by foreign donors. Doesn't require a PhD to wonder if the two are related.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Why hasn't her door been kicked in, and every piece of computer paraphernalia been confiscated? If it was any of the subjects, this would have happened long ago.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I don't often link to gawker... so... I won't.

Here's an archive of their correspondence with Philippe Reines, a Hillary aide. They rip him a couple of new holes.

So, Philippe Reines Sent Us an Email

Imagine if Walker set up his own email servers, used a fake name to register it and solicited $$ from foreign governments to his foundation.

Last edited:

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Top Bottom