• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    It doesn't look good. Literally. When the MSM is using such unflattering pics, the campaign is shot. Here comes Liz....

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    It doesn't look good. Literally. When the MSM is using such unflattering pics, the campaign is shot. Here comes Liz....

I crosspost these threads to reddit's politics sub... where they get downvoted into oblivion. They don't like news negative of their heroes. But there's a pro-Warren article on the frontpage every other day. It was obvious Warren was going to be the chosen one for a few months now

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Both clintons know how the big money making dc machine works and have profited form it, it's really the only thing that matters in government today.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Maybe I missed it. For all those years, no one in the White House, Congress, or any other person emailing her NOT realize they were emailing to a private account? The hotmail.com wasn't a giveaway ;)

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Maybe I missed it. For all those years, no one in the White House, Congress, or any other person emailing her NOT realize they were emailing to a private account? The hotmail.com wasn't a giveaway ;)

You know how it is in gov't, you just hit "reply all" and hope for the best.

Top Bottom