The HRC / Democratic Primary / General Election Megathread...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    really?.......the 15.4 million other with deferments where draft dodgers too?....they never came after him.....

"To the best of our knowledge, no one has charged Trump with violating the Selective Service law. His student deferments were routine. And unless someone has new information, there is no legal issue with his medical deferment."

Oh. OK. Thanks for the correction.

Although some of us didn't avoid the Vietnam War. Some of us served. And those who did generally have a low freakin opinion of draft dodgers. All of them.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Bret Baier on FNC just pointed out something interesting. The main news dialog is now "Hillary's health." "Buckets of deplorable" quickly forgotten...

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Hitlary lied to the DNC about her fitness to run.
    They are stuck with this albatross around their neck as a result.
    They were in collusion with her in regards to bernie, had they known about her "illness" to this extent I don't believe that would have happened.
    demoncrats..... Hitlary lied to you too.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Hitlary lied to the DNC about her fitness to run.
    They are stuck with this albatross around their neck as a result.
    They were in collusion with her in regards to bernie, had they known about her "illness" to this extent I don't believe that would have happened.
    demoncrats..... Hitlary lied to you too.

You mean to say that there might be consequences to having a corrupt primary process and not properly vetting your candidate?

mYErU7c.gif

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Maybe we can have live debate via teleconference.
    " Ok Wolf, now we go to the Mayo Clinic to hitlary clinton for her reaction to Donald Trumps position on Syria...live from her bed."

lcole1969

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 10, 2016
    Elwood
    I just think it's crazy that she is allowed to run at all with the scandals and lies to the American people. It's even crazier that all those supporting her don't care.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    What could this be... zoomed in slo-mo shows a metallic bit falling out of her pant leg. You can see it and hear it clank on the pavement in real time at :22; zoomed in video is at :29

Could it be a catheter clip? An Isabella piercing (YECCCH)?
    [video=youtube;YzZl9j580tM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzZl9j580tM[/video]

Batteries fell out....... Of what I cannot say....

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I agree with what both of you are saying. My point is, her health isn't a reason why people who vote against her in a national election. No one is going to pick Trump over Clinton based on her health.

Unfortunately neither her morality, ethics, nor health conditions will stop dems from voting for her

Cldedhnds

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 17, 2013
    Hendricks
    It just amazes me that they continually update what the CURRENT truth is. I'd love to see the play chart with all the different scenarios to use and when to use them. Spin at its finest.

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    It just amazes me that they continually update what the CURRENT truth is. I'd love to see the play chart with all the different scenarios to use and when to use them. Spin at its finest.
    Well it became a "bad lie" when they said she was diagnosed "2 days ago" with pneumonia because this morning they tried to blame the heat.

If they had just chosen not to say anything, it would have fit the pattern of undiagnosed pneumonia. You finally go back to your doc because your cough is worse instead of better.

They didn't just decide not to share the diagnosis; they pointedly lied about it. Or they are lying about it now. But yes, one way or another they lied.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Reports out now that she was known to have pneumonia for the last two days. My guess is rest would not be important? :dunno:

She must have the worst doctor on earth.

Ms. Clinton, you have pneumonia. My recommendation is that you go stand among a large group of people in the heat. Don't get any rest or take any precautions despite your weakened immune system. Just keep campaigning.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    If they are admitting to pneumonia publicly, then she must have ****ing TB!

Look for Uncle Joe to make a play here.

fdc0b48e8857e698494b60c9bf82d79b.jpg

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Well it became a "bad lie" when they said she was diagnosed "2 days ago" with pneumonia because this morning they tried to blame the heat.

This isn't a bad lie, it's child's play for a professional liar like Clinton. Timing of the spin perfectly matches the news cycles today:

• Stumble into the van - shut out the media until they get their story together. Dang citizen with a cell phone mucked that up a little bit.
    • Hide out in Chelsea's apartment - tell the media she was over heated just in time for inclusion of the temporary lie on the Sunday morning talk shows.
    • Meet and greet on the sidewalk - just in time to get a photo op into the news cycle before NFL kickoff.
    • Back to the fortress in Chappaqua - roll out the two day old pneumonia diagnosis just before the evening news so the weekend news crew does not have time to investigate/research.
    • Overnight - finalize the story after a little feedback from focus groups on how it is being received so far. Make some not so nice calls to folks in media with the final story and clamp this sucker down with bribes and/or threats as necessary.
    • Monday fund raiser - blame global warming, Trump, NRA, and the Deplorables.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom