The HRC / Democratic Primary / General Election Megathread...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Is anyone a playwright?

We should have a play named The Deplorables, like the French Revolution inspired Les Mis.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Well it became a "bad lie" when they said she was diagnosed "2 days ago" with pneumonia because this morning they tried to blame the heat.

If they had just chosen not to say anything, it would have fit the pattern of undiagnosed pneumonia. You finally go back to your doc because your cough is worse instead of better.

They didn't just decide not to share the diagnosis; they pointedly lied about it. Or they are lying about it now. But yes, one way or another they lied.

It was pointed out that, if she was really diagnosed with pneumonia Friday, her family, handlers, doctor would NOT have allowed her to go out today. Fear of what happened or much worse for an over 65 year old person with pneumonia. Is that correct?

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    It was pointed out that, if she was really diagnosed with pneumonia Friday, her family, handlers, doctor would NOT have allowed her to go out today. Fear of what happened or much worse for an over 65 year old person with pneumonia. Is that correct?
    I'm not privvy to the committee mood, but my guess is that Hillary doesn't take orders from a doctor. If she listens to anyone, it would be the people that tell her how to get elected. If she cared about her health and family she wouldn't be running to be inaugurated at an age about equal to the oldest president we've ever had.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Maybe she can get some pity votes... good excuse to avoid the debates...
    There may be an up side to this...

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    i looked into this, most states have certified the ballot with her name on it. They can't just switch now. And some states have already begun voting.
    Indiana Republicans changed their gubernatorial candidate and Democrats changed their senate candidate. It seems like if you are important enough, you can figure it out.

And I seem to recall there is a provision that the name goes on but another person can take the slot, per the party.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Indiana Republicans changed their gubernatorial candidate and Democrats changed their senate candidate. It seems like if you are important enough, you can figure it out.

And I seem to recall there is a provision that the name goes on but another person can take the slot, per the party.

but this is pretty late in the game. New Jersey dems did it after their ballot was certified but it took action by the supreme court to allow them to violate their own law to stop from putting a felon up for election

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom