• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    I'm leaving because Que always ignores me at the 1500. I always have to call him out on it and then he makes some lame excuse about not interrupting while I'm talking to someone else. I think it's because he just doesn't like me. My feelings are hurt so I have decided to leave. :) Goodbye, cruel, cruel INGO. :mods:

Bigshep

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2012
    New Albany
    I'm leaving because no one will be right and agree with me that my custom made Hi Point, Bryco, Jiminez (Frankensteined) .22 pistol is the BEST self defense gun of ALL time. Why can't you people just admit that I put 1 million rounds through it without cleaning it and it has never malfunctioned?

You guys know nothing about guns, goodbye INGO. You will not be missed.

I think the purple is well implied lol.

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    Goodbye INGO
    I have had enough of this forum. No one appreciates my witty comments and ...
    well some people do and give me rep but they're usually the strange ones and
    I'd rather not have rep from them.
    But I'm leaving people keep being mean to James Yeager.
    You are all just a bunch of internet commandos.
    PLUS everyone prices their guns too high in the classifies and won't sell for cheap.
    I need a new hobby. One where the forums are full of people who love me.

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    I'm leaving because Que always ignores me at the 1500. I always have to call him out on it and then he makes some lame excuse about not interrupting while I'm talking to someone else. I think it's because he just doesn't like me. My feelings are hurt so I have decided to leave. :) Goodbye, cruel, cruel INGO. :mods:

Sorry to see you go.
    Can I have your avatar?

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Dear residences of INGO,

I am leaving because of you miserable jackwagons that worship and kiss James yeagers feet. How can I possibly stand being here when some twitchy-shoulder crackhead keeps hating on my 1911? Every real gun owners know 1911 is the best pistol, and blocks...err...glocks are for people too stupid to know how to operate a pistol. Then there's that OC vs cc debate..you bunch of liberal hypocrites that go around like the government, telling people how to do things. So long weirdos!

Caleb

Top Bottom